This discussion is closed.
SamTheMan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by killerbee)
gotta agree with izzy here
she might be a bit wierd but we're talkin about looks here and my o my she aint half got em
You're girls! You can't decide what's attractive in a girl unless you're talking about lesbian attraction. Girls don't go for the same thing in other girls than guys do.

and izzy, she does have a masculine face. Just look at that chin and cheekbones http://www.saigonnet.vn/gallery/gall...-Jolie/042.jpg If she didn't have a bit of a masculine face, so many girls (especially lesbian girls) wouldn't find her so attractive.
Just_Izzy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
You're girls! You can't decide what's attractive in a girl unless you're talking about lesbian attraction. Girls don't go for the same thing in other girls than guys do.

and izzy, she does have a masculine face. Just look at that chin and cheekbones http://www.saigonnet.vn/gallery/gall...-Jolie/042.jpg If she didn't have a bit of a masculine face, so many girls (especially lesbian girls) wouldn't find her so attractive.
Hold up Greg! Are you saying that lesbian girls are more attracted to girls that look more manly?! :eek:
killerbee
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
i love this thread - gives me an excuse to look at aj! it's like admiring fine art
but then she's a bit 'naughtier' than fine art
maybe like fine art where someone has put an arrow and a cheeky smilie face pointing to the mans willie
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Just_Izzy)
Hold up Greg! Are you saying that lesbian girls are more attracted to girls that look more manly?! :eek:
Um I think that would be pretty obvious :rolleyes:

Attraction is a complex thing but I know that a lot of girls don't just think that she would be attractive to guys. They are litterally attracted to her. It's easier for a girl who isn't 100% lesbian to be attracted to a girl with slightly manly features. The fact she has slightly manly features doesn't make her unattractive. A lot of guys even like that (it appeals to their homosexual side sometimes :rolleyes: ) but I just go for very girlie girlie feminine girls. Angelina Jolie's hot. I just don't find her attractive naturally and if I were to go out with a girl like that (as if I could :rolleyes: ) of course I wouldn't tell her she has slightly male features.
killerbee
Rep:
?
yeah she's hot like you'd sleep with her but wouldn't have a relationship
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
LOL. I love how I killed the mood by saying Angelina Jolie had slightly male/not-so-feminine features... it's not bad. Just not what I go for...I prefer girls who are more feminine. You can still go on about how hot she is. :p:
killerbee
Rep:
?
i don't care
i'd be slightly worried if i fell for a girlie girlie
Gem
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Johnny Depp :love:
He's soooo hot
killerbee
Rep:
?
i totally agree
and yet he is slighty feminine (in a very masculine way)
moon·struck
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Keri Russell is so beautiful.
Attached files
moon·struck
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Chiwetel Ejiofor is my last contribution; he's gorgeous.
Attached files
killerbee
Rep:
?
not gettin either of them - sorry
Magician
Badges: 15
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by killerbee)
there are probably many threads of this nature but i cant be arsed to find them

here, one can post pictures, or talk about men/women whom they find rather attractive

sad i know, but i have muchos time to spend as my mates are all on holiday!
you have way too much time on your hand.....
Dragonshorts
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
All the boys I know love Keira Knightley. Why? I don't get it AT ALL!!
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by noofruit)
All the boys I know love Keira Knightley. Why? I don't get it AT ALL!!
Pretty hot... but she's skinny without looking like a model so not my type.

She seems very delicate and feminine, maybe that's what they like? For some reason, I've got the impression that Keira is the kind of girl chavs like...
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I get it...

killerbee
Rep:
?
she looks a bit manly about the jaw aswell
Dragonshorts
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lol and shes a crappy actress, I know there are many and it can't be helped but crappy actor really irritate me- they should become something less glamourous and more helpful to society...
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Talk about airbrushed...

I still think she is pretty though...
killerbee
Rep:
?
kiera nightly and orlando bloom represent the worlds worst 2 actors, and they both come from the uk - damn
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (5)
50%
No - I got the required grades (4)
40%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (1)
10%

Watched Threads