This discussion is closed.
SasunD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
does anybody here watch john doe on sci fi or relevant channel in their country of residence.

and don't you feel like punching fox television networks of america in the nuts for cancelling after 21 episodes.
Infinity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by SasunD)
does anybody here watch john doe on sci fi or relevant channel in their country of residence.

and don't you feel like punching fox television networks of america in the nuts for cancelling after 21 episodes.
They always cancel the really good shows over here. Everything is reality tv now, I'd like to do the same to the creators of survivor and big brother for setting off the chain reaction in the first place. Can't say I ever saw john doe, hope it wasn't a reality show, however there are afew that are ok. Scream tactics on sci fi is a good one.
preyingmantis
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by SasunD)

american networks do have a nack of cancelling shows ubruptly.
SasunD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
John Doe is/was (depending on where you live) a show about a man who woke up on a Island, knowing everything except his identity. He also realised that he couldn't see in colour.

He swims off the island and then is rescued and taken ashore where he fiddles around in the stockmarekt to make billions. (His mind is like a constantly updating encyclopedia).

His day job becomes helping the local police department, solving murder and crime cases that are nearly impossoble to solve.
In doing so he learns information about himslef.

Anyways, in the UK here, ther are only two more episodes to go until i have to think of a way to fill up the hour slot, and cope with withdrawl symptomes LOL.

seriously i will have withdrawl symptomes LOL.
got you again, no i got a gun and im not afraid to use it, got you again.
zalog16
Report 16 years ago
please help i am one major john doe fan, and like you was devasted to hear that john doe had been cancelled after just the first episode. But now the big question is Who Is John Doe? Try as i might i just cant't work it out, call me stupid yeh probably, but i would be very grateful if someone could unravel this mystery for me. I shall be waiting and i shall be forever in your debt if you could tell the true identity of JOHN DOE :confused:
NewWave
Report 16 years ago
After watching the first series, and don't quote me on this, but I think that John Doe is just an regular guy, no one special, I got the impression the definite answer would be given to use around mid March.

I can tell you why he knows everything if you need to know, but it may be a bit of a spoiler for anyone who has not watched the complete show.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (49)
14.24%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (47)
13.66%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (126)
36.63%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (35)
10.17%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (68)
19.77%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
5.52%

Watched Threads