Senior royal plotted Diana's death

Watch
This discussion is closed.
yawn1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
The Daily Mirror have published the name of the senior royal who allegedly plotted to have Diana killed - it was Prince Charles!
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by yawn1)
The Daily Mirror have published the name of the senior royal who allegedly plotted to have Diana killed - it was Prince Charles!
i'd laugh if it was him.
xAngelx
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by yawn1)
i think people cant let her go, it happened to JFK that there was a conspiricy to his death
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i think it's stupid that she got that much attention. All she did was visit afew sick and poor people.
xAngelx
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
i think it's stupid that she got that much attention. All she did was visit afew sick and poor people.
thats not fair
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by xAngelx)
thats not fair
Why isn't it fair. Admittedly she also married a prince had 2 children and then divorced him but apart from the fact that he was royal there was nothing particularly special about her.

Although she did have a big nose...
xAngelx
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
Why isn't it fair. Admittedly she also married a prince had 2 children and then divorced him but apart from the fact that he was royal there was nothing particularly special about her.

its okay you **** of a woman who before she died stood up for herself and moved away from the royal family, and became herself, she helped and became involed to help Aids, mines etc etc.

but of course you most proberly think the queen is better who can't touch a person without her gloves on
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by yawn1)
Wasn't there a theory that it was the Queen's husband??? (Can't remember his name or the official title, I know you don't call him 'KING') He was supposedly the one trying to get rid of Diana, and also maintains some kind of royal immunity from the power of the law etc. I'm not too sure on any of this, but I heard talk of that after she died. And the jokes hehe, there were a few good ones (Shan't say them here unless asked... out of respect)
xAngelx
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Wasn't there a theory that it was the Queen's husband??? (Can't remember his name or the official title, I know you don't call him 'KING') He was supposedly the one trying to get rid of Diana, and also maintains some kind of royal immunity from the power of the law etc. I'm not too sure on any of this, but I heard talk of that after she died. And the jokes hehe, there were a few good ones (Shan't say them here unless asked... out of respect)
i can't poeple have no respect for a woman who helped people and donated to charity, no matter what you do good or evil you dont get respect its a shame, just show that we are all worthless
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
its okay you **** of a woman who before she died stood up for herself and moved away from the royal family, and became herself, she helped and became involed to help Aids, mines etc etc.

but of course you most proberly think the queen is better who can't touch a person without her gloves on
all she did was help a few sick and poor people. and she only did that cos she was rich. if she had no money, she would just be another person in the street.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
true. I visit sick people all the time, and I'm poor and so are my friends who I visit. Does that mean I get to be recognised by the whole world too? You're kind of getting my hopes up here
Cate
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

That is totally not fair. She helped a lot of people.
xAngelx
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
true. I visit sick people all the time, and I'm poor and so are my friends who I visit. Does that mean I get to be recognised by the whole world too? You're kind of getting my hopes up here
yeah alot of poeple visit sick people but were you born into a family associated with the royal, anyways its not her fault she's popular thats the media's fault not hers, on the biography chennal there was a program, and a photographer rided up to her car shouting abusive stuff at her just so she would cry, and it was in the paper
sean
Report 16 years ago
i can't poeple have no respect for a woman who helped people and donated to charity, no matter what you do good or evil you dont get respect its a shame, just show that we are all worthless
ur right she should get respect but not for her charity work. its not like the money she used was her own she used money that is given to her by the people taken from taxs. give anyone money and its easy to do charity work
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
xAngelx: Take me for example. I'm nothing special. Yet I donate what I can to the charities when I see people sitting by a donation box in the main street of town. I gave almost 4 years to the Scouting Association here in Australia for the benefit of local kids. Coached a rugby league and a soccer team (only helped coach the soccer one admittedly). I even try to act as something of a role model for the boys who work with me at maccas. They've apparently all pitched in to get me a fancy dictionary/thesaurus set for my impending move to university. All that and 'you' are one of the many to attack me on this forum in the past. Just what made Diana any different, or any better than I am??? We're all human beings doing what we can, and in general there is a bit of goodwill in everyone.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

You do realise that Prince Charles has actually donated and raised about 10 times more money for charity (at the time she died - the princes trust helps thousands) without touting for publicity photos of him looking soppy with photogenic poor people.

Would you like to borrow a lens cloth to clean those rose tinted glasses?

(and btw I'd personally like to get rid of the monarchy - or at least slim it right down, the entire family are frankly a bit odd but then growing up in the spotlight surrounded by sycophants does strange things to people - look at micheal jackson).
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeah alot of poeple visit sick people but were you born into a family associated with the royal, anyways its not her fault she's popular thats the media's fault not hers, on the biography chennal there was a program, and a photographer rided up to her car shouting abusive stuff at her just so she would cry, and it was in the paper
Ironic that you should ask that. She was born Lady Diana Spencer, my ancestory dates back to a Baron who moved to Australia sometime early in the 1800's and also there were three ancestors of mine who were nobles at the battle of Hastings in erm 1066 I think or 1061. Sir John Vivian is the only one who comes to mind :P
xAngelx
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
xAngelx: Take me for example. I'm nothing special. Yet I donate what I can to the charities when I see people sitting by a donation box in the main street of town. I gave almost 4 years to the Scouting Association here in Australia for the benefit of local kids. Coached a rugby league and a soccer team (only helped coach the soccer one admittedly). I even try to act as something of a role model for the boys who work with me at maccas. They've apparently all pitched in to get me a fancy dictionary/thesaurus set for my impending move to university. All that and 'you' are one of the many to attack me on this forum in the past. Just what made Diana any different, or any better than I am??? We're all human beings doing what we can, and in general there is a bit of goodwill in everyone.
like i said the media made her what she is now, not her, though she did use the media in away to do charities and help them, she also was a normal person who would like a normal life but that wasn't possible for her, as you should know she was born in to the family, and i'm sure if you was famous you would get alot of respect for helping them who need it and use the publicity to get people to do charities and help
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You do realise that Prince Charles has actually donated and raised about 10 times more money for charity (at the time she died - the princes trust helps thousands) without touting for publicity photos of him looking soppy with photogenic poor people.

Would you like to borrow a lens cloth to clean those rose tinted glasses?

(and btw I'd personally like to get rid of the monarchy - or at least slim it right down, the entire family are frankly a bit odd but then growing up in the spotlight surrounded by sycophants does strange things to people - look at micheal jackson).
*chuckles* love the michael jackson quip Erm may I ask about the non-functioning link in your sig titled :sigh:???
xAngelx
Report 16 years ago
like i said the media made her what she is now, not her, though she did use the media in away to do charities and help them, she also was a normal person who would like a normal life but that wasn't possible for her, as you should know she was born in to the family, and i'm sure if you was famous you would get alot of respect for helping them who need it and use the publicity to get people to do charities and help
we look at these people and criticise them when we dont know who they are or what they are like we see it through the media's eyes and the media make it to what we want to see
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (59)
13.41%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (57)
12.95%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (168)
38.18%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (46)
10.45%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (87)
19.77%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (23)
5.23%

Watched Threads