This discussion is closed.
HearTheThunder
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by The Ace is Back)
French
Ah I did that early, one of the more difficult A levels... early Eng Lit was much easier
Champagne Breakfast
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by HearTheThunder)
Ah I did that early, one of the more difficult A levels... early Eng Lit was much easier
Seriously?! I would have thought English Lit would be far harder than French.. I guess it changes from person to person.

What's that thing in your signature?
HearTheThunder
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Seriously?! I would have thought English Lit would be far harder than French.. I guess it changes from person to person.

What's that thing in your signature?
Whatpulse (see the About forum)

I mean I got an A in Lit with 100% on one of the papers whereas a C in french (aiming for an A in college :rolleyes: ), but I didn't really take it seriously because I'm repeating it.. hmmm...
HearTheThunder
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
As for tips - hit the ground running, concentrate from the start
Champagne Breakfast
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Don't some people say A-Levels are easier in terms of work-load, but harder in terms of content? So if you can get your head around the content for harder subjects like History/Economics, it won't be much work? Or is this rumour untrue?
HearTheThunder
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Don't some people say A-Levels are easier in terms of work-load, but harder in terms of content? So if you can get your head around the content for harder subjects like History/Economics, it won't be much work? Or is this rumour untrue?
Actually I found the workload was alright although it may vary from subject to subject. The content on English Literature AS level I found very very similar to GCSE (just a bit more sophisticated). I think exam-style and technique is the thing to concentrate on because it changes quite a bit sometimes.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (257)
27%
No (695)
73%

Watched Threads