A Level Biology Or Chemistry Past Papers Watch

mandy1987_6
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hi just wondering if any1 knows any good biology or chemistry past papers website. And something that is free
be extremely grateful if any one could help
luv mandy
xskater
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
AQA site is going to be your best shot. It also gives you the answers aswell !!
mandy1987_6
Thanx for that but i'm doing my papers on edexcel but thanx anyway!!
TAHIR
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mandy1987_6)
HEY LISTEN IM ALSO DOING A LEVEL BIOLOGY IF YOU STILL NEED THEM REPLY TO ME I GOT IT ALL. EXCEPT I REALLY NEED 2003 BIOLOGY UNIT ONE MARK SCHEMES CAN YOU OR ANY ONE ELSE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!................ ................................ ....
TAHIR
Report 16 years ago
http://www.kgv.net/public/Science/A-...cel/Year%2012/
mandy1987_6
thank u soooo much for that but do u have the chemistry edexcel one as well????
TAHIR
Report 16 years ago
HEY MANDY HOPE THEY HELPED I HAVE GOT THE CHMISTRY ONES NE LUCK WITH THE 2003 MARKSCHEMES AND HOW WAS UR EXAM????? WOTS UR E MAIL OR ADD MME TO UR HOTMAIL AND ILL GIVE U THE LINK ITS [email protected]
Mccarthy
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mandy1987_6)
How about go to edexcel website? I know there are some specimen papers to view and download. I think these are also suitable and useful for preparation.
Unfortunately, no any past papers can be found in this website.
Anyway, hope my suggestion can help you.
On the other hand, you have edexcel Chemistry on which of the following? AS GCE in Chemistry (Nuffield) (8086) or AS GCE in Chemistry (8080).
FunkMaster
Report 15 years ago
There are some chemistry edexcel past papers on http://ecr.150m.com but the quality is not that good.
ScienceGirl
Report 15 years ago
Mandy, are you doing aqa specification A or B?

I am also doing biology ALEVEL...yey!
Mystic
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm doing AS Human Biology, and it's Specification A.
GAlamgir17
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TAHIR)
HEY LISTEN IM ALSO DOING A LEVEL BIOLOGY IF YOU STILL NEED THEM REPLY TO ME I GOT IT ALL. EXCEPT I REALLY NEED 2003 BIOLOGY UNIT ONE MARK SCHEMES CAN YOU OR ANY ONE ELSE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!................ ................................ ....
Dear Tahir,

I would be extremely appreciative if you could send me a link to any web pages that have Past papers and Mark Schemes for:

Edexcel

Biology
Chemistry

Along with any necessary User Name and Password information.

Many Thanks,

Gulum A
misbah
Report 15 years ago
Hey, do u no where i can get sum a-level, bio past papers 4 edexcel from?- they dont even giv no sampler papers online no more!! soz pleez HELP
The Best
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TAHIR)
HEY MANDY HOPE THEY HELPED I HAVE GOT THE CHMISTRY ONES NE LUCK WITH THE 2003 MARKSCHEMES AND HOW WAS UR EXAM????? WOTS UR E MAIL OR ADD MME TO UR HOTMAIL AND ILL GIVE U THE LINK ITS [email protected]
Hey Tahir,

Can i pleeeeeeease have a link to the Edexcel Chemistry past papers, Units 5 & 6 are what i need. My email is [email protected]

Thanx
gemstone
Badges:
Report 15 years ago

seems like a pretty good link to past papers but they're asking for a username and password do u know wat it is... plz i need this really soon thanx a lot
himurakenshin
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TAHIR)
if you have any physics, maths (with mechanics), or computing pastpapers or marking schemes, could you pls send them to me or send me a link to them ?

kenshin101 <at> msn <dot> com

ps. the specific units are : p1,p2,m1,m2,phy1,phy2,phy3,comp1

thanks alot
Misogynist
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I've got all the material you need just give me an E-mail and send them over. or upload them to my website. Ta!
gemstone
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
does anyone plz plz plz plz have the chemistry past papers for edecxel...... a/s level....so that means first 3 units..

its really urgent plz i need to revise during my holiday and i havent got anything thanx a lot
ova_stryt
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Does any one have Edexcel nuffield papers for A2 chemistry. i really need the actual exam papers from the past 2 years.
please help.
or if anyone has done the exams can u remember what sorta questions came up.
please help
pamboris
Report 15 years ago
Can anyone send me the mark scheme for the June 2002 Chemistry Edexcel syllabus, or any other mark scheme for this syllabus for unit 4 ,5 and 6. Please help I'm desperate.

Thank you.

My email[email protected]
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (388)
67.24%
No (189)
32.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed