Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone send me the mark scheme for the June 2002 Chemistry Edexcel syllabus, or any other mark scheme for this syllabus for unit 4 ,5 and 6. Please help I'm desperate.

Thank you.

My email: [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    hi tahir

just read your response on edexcel mark scemes on chem - could i please have these - i will be eternally grateful.

[email protected]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Godsize)
    I've got all the material you need just give me an E-mail and send them over. or upload them to my website. Ta!
    I would like biology 5B and biology 6 edexcel past papers .. email is [email protected] .. any help would be really appreciated!

http://www.kgv.net/public/Science/A...xcel/Year%2012/

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE USERNAME AND PASSWORD FOR THIS WEBSITE...PLZ PLZ PLZ....ANYONE OUT THERE WHO HAS REPLY QUICKLY THANX A LOT

ReputationRep:
    dear TAHir,the address that u have provided asks for a password and User ID.If u have one please please......let us know.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi Tahir

Would it be possible to give us the user name and password or a link for the exam papers? It would be much aprreciated!!!!

I am taking A2 bio, chem and maths and need all the practice i can with past papers.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Guys Tahir has 6 posts and the post in this thread was in January, he isnt going to reply!

ReputationRep:
    He was last active 1 day ago. He may be choosing to deliberately ignore this, as it might be HIS own personal password to HIS account.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Ppl Yeah They Jus Put A Password On That Site But It Wanst Always There I Do Have Another Site Which Has Chem Papers But I Need Ppl To Shre And Keep The Pprs On Their Comps So We Can Download Off Each Other Other Wise This Site Will Close Aswell So Ill Only Do It If Ppl Share Bcoz I Spent Like A Wekk On The Net Finding The Kgv Site, And If This Site Goes Then Were Buggered!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TAHIR)
    Hi Ppl Yeah They Jus Put A Password On That Site But It Wanst Always There I Do Have Another Site Which Has Chem Papers But I Need Ppl To Shre And Keep The Pprs On Their Comps So We Can Download Off Each Other Other Wise This Site Will Close Aswell So Ill Only Do It If Ppl Share Bcoz I Spent Like A Wekk On The Net Finding The Kgv Site, And If This Site Goes Then Were Buggered!
    That's ok - we student's need to stick together!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mandy1987_6)
    Hi just wondering if any1 knows any good biology or chemistry past papers website. And something that is free
    be extremely grateful if any one could help
    luv mandy
    what examing body are you doing

ReputationRep:
    I am doing edexcel chemistry and biology

Gulum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TAHIR)
    deal

ReputationRep:
    You can find Edexcel chemistry past papers on http://wwwchemrevision.uni.cc

You can find CIE past papers on http://www.cie.uni.cc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemstone)
    does anyone plz plz plz plz have the chemistry past papers for edecxel...... a/s level....so that means first 3 units..

its really urgent plz i need to revise during my holiday and i havent got anything thanx a lot
    For some EDEXCEL chemistry past paper mark scheme visit the following site:
    http://www.chemrevision.uni.cc/
    then follow the link "Downloads"

ReputationRep:
    I've appeared the Chemistry,Physics & Biology practical exams.They were just too good.The papers were too easy.

ReputationRep:
    does anyone have the first and second year exam papers or know where to get them. i am doing it in one year and nobody has been able to help me yet. please email me at

[email protected]

ReputationRep:
    hey did u find any biology past papers site...(free)...if u found any plz let me know!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TAHIR)
    HEY LISTEN IM ALSO DOING A LEVEL BIOLOGY IF YOU STILL NEED THEM REPLY TO ME I GOT IT ALL. EXCEPT I REALLY NEED 2003 BIOLOGY UNIT ONE MARK SCHEMES CAN YOU OR ANY ONE ELSE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!................ ................................ ....
    This is a lot to ask but PLEASE PLEASE could you email all the OCR A/S Past Papers and Mark Schemes to [email protected].

ReputationRep:
    the kgv past paper site is exclusively for kgv students. thing is almost all hk international schools have their past papers uploaded on the school websites and to access them you'll need to be a student with a student ID no / name and the student's password to ensure the papers don't go all over the world without permission.

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19
Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.