umm i'd have to go with nob, tho i say scr0te r0t more
1. Knob link send redefine 16 up, 3 down
1) The penis
2) An obnoxious person
To Knob <v>
3) The act of (hard) intercourse
See also knob-head
1) "Jimothy has a humongous knob!"
2) "Kevin is an absolute knob."
3) "Daryll knobbed Lucy after dinner."
Source: Stuart Fletcher, Nov 1, 2004
2. knob link send redefine 15 up, 6 down
A complete moron (see tool)
Dude - you're such a ****ing nob!
Source: Hepcat, Jan 24, 2003
3. knob link send redefine 13 up, 5 down
The penis. Hence, "to gobble the knob" (to perform oral sex on a male).
Dude, zip your pants back up, your knob is hanging out!
Source: Brown Sugar, Mar 19, 2003
4. knob link send redefine 5 up, 1 down
the male organ, penis.
Lady: "excuse me sir, your knob is sticking out."
Man: "don't flatter yourself woman. its hanging out."
Man 2: "call that a knob?"
Source: simon, Dec 24, 2003
5. knob link send redefine 2 up
Someone requiring complete custodial care.
"You're such a knob!!"
Source: Billy, Feb 4, 2005
6. knob link send redefine 4 up, 2 down
a ****, wang, or another such name for "penis"
Your knob is looking like ground chuck after that 24-hour marathon.
Source: bm, Feb 17, 2004
7. knob link send redefine 3 up, 2 down
Definition for a complete tosser
You're a ****ing knob!
Source: Have one guess, Dec 4, 2002
8. Knob link send redefine 2 up, 2 down
n. 1.) Attached to a door as a handle.
2.) Reference to a guy's ****.
3.) Word that can be used in the name of a town.
4.) Alternate word for "knot" in reference to a bump on the head.
1.) I turned the doorknob to find her naked.
2.) She schlobbed on his **** all day.
3.) Let's head over to the store in Gobbler's Knob.
4.) He had a knob on his head after I hit him with a hammer.
Source: Survivor Fan, Dec 1, 2004
9. knob link send redefine 2 up, 2 down
Canadian slang for "prick"
God, you're such a knob
Source: John, Apr 3, 2004
10. knob link send redefine 1 up, 1 down
A person whose opinion of themself is decidely higher than actuality.
"See the frat boy over there? Total knob."
Source: zosiablue, Feb 19, 2004
1. nob link send redefine 23 up, 2 down
A derogatory term for an individual or slang for a penis. Can also be used as a verb as slang for sexual intercourse.
1. That guy is such a nob!
2. Did you here, Bob nobbed that girl last night?
Source: Vikas Shah, Jul 2, 2002
2. nob link send redefine 4 up, 2 down
****, penis, ****, willy, trouser snake, schlong, prick, wang, dong
"slob on my nob, *****"
Source: i'd rather not, Dec 29, 2003
3. NOB link send redefine 1 up
Nickname of Taniguchi Nobutero, one of Japan's top drivers in the sport of drifting. NOB stands for "No One Better".
In addition to being one of Japan's top drifters, NOB is a highly skilled grip driver as well.
Source: zoom, CA, Jul 14, 2005
4. Nob link send redefine
Derogatory word for the male sexual organ aka penis.
Tom has got a small nob. He likes to stick his small nob into Dale regularly
Source: Fat Steesh, Newcastle, Jul 21, 2005
5. nob link send redefine 1 up, 1 down
In construction, a heavy equipment operator is a nob if he is unskilled. He is a non-operating *****.
Source: drunomad, Apr 30, 2003
6. Nob link send redefine 4 up, 5 down
Some one that is a cross between a dork and a freak. Some one that is a loser and can be easily made fun of.
Whoa that guy is a complete nob!
Hey junior would ya stop being such a nob!
Source: brown eyez, Jan 2, 2004
7. nob link send redefine 1 up, 3 down
Source: Albert Einstein, Nov 13, 2003
8. nob link send redefine 1 up, 5 down
Doh doh doh doh ... NOB
Source: CArTeR, Feb 20, 2003
9. nob link send redefine 1 up, 6 down
i haxx0rz j00 nobs a11 d4y N0BS!!!
Source: knob, Oct 30, 2003
10. nob link send redefine 4 up, 9 down
the appendage that projects from a male groinage, also known as a peni. this protusion is used for stabbation of females unless the nob in question expands due to fellow nobs, these nobs should be removed. when the nob enjoys itself it produces a substance which is the staple diet of **** monsters
his nob dangled between his legs
Source: Master of Nutrition, Oct 8, 2003