Turn on thread page Beta

guys: do you shave ur legs?? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    right i was on hols there, and i saw A LOT of guys between 14 and 20 with hardly any hairs on their legs! and im not tlkin about spanish guys!! brits!! so *** on, do ya? cuz i dont, n im starting to think that its the thing to do lol... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I'll happily admit I wax all over quite regularly.

T

ReputationRep:
    I don't, but I know what you mean, I think either is normal, just a matter of preference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tal1481)
    I'll happily admit I wax all over quite regularly.

T
    ok gud 4 u! but why, thats wat i dont get lol

ReputationRep:
    shaving legs is ****.i thought it looks sexier with hair on legs.lol.i do shave armpits,my little bro, but not legs.it is rly gay,unless you are a swimmer.

ReputationRep:
    O ffs, not another one o these! Personally id say dont, but yeah personal preference i agree with that. I did a couple of times but my legs have gotten quite tanned now and i think it looks really good with hairyness...just normal amount nothing sinister...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeski)
    ok gud 4 u! but why, thats wat i dont get lol
    I train regularly - the less hair there is - the better I can see my muscle development - it helps me identify what needs 2 b worked harder etc.

T.

ReputationRep:
    *pukes*

ReputationRep:
    What the ****.

I like my manly look thank you very much. I never knew people did this?! Erghh lol...

ReputationRep:
    Izzy y armpits? i think it looks sexier with, as long as u dont go days on end without showerin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tal1481)
    I train regularly - the less hair there is - the better I can see my muscle development - it helps me identify what needs 2 b worked harder etc.

T.
    gud idea!

ReputationRep:
    I'm a runner, so I know a lot of guys who do shave their legs. I, however, cannot say I do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by che_guevara)
    I'm a runner, so I know a lot of guys who do shave their legs. I, however, cannot say I do.
    i dont get why a lot of runner do shave their legs? why?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Aerodynamics.

ReputationRep:
    Aerodynamics...wot an excuse...

ReputationRep:
    I pity the fool who shaves his legs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duck and Cover)
    Izzy y armpits? i think it looks sexier with, as long as u dont go days on end without showerin
    so it feels better and sweats less often.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverjonny)
    Aerodynamics.
    dats stupid, aerodynamics wil hardly get u that much further!! *** on, i would say bout 0.05 secs!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multiplexed)
    I pity the fool who shaves his legs.

ur a joker!!!

ReputationRep:
    I have, but that was for a reason. I don't do it now and wouldn't consider it 'normal' without a good reason.

• create my feed
  • edit my feed
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.