Turn on thread page Beta

need help: meeting sum1 off the net. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i say go for it, i've met plenty of people from the net and i'm still ok. i've always been careful about it. the vast majority of people on the internet DO NOT want to do bad things to you. i met someone when i was 15 and we still talk almost three years on. be safe and do it, tell someone where you're going (maybe an adult that isn't your parents if you think they'll flip) and take a mate with you and meet in a public place, if you absolutely HAVE to go on your own and you won't go unless you are on your own then you are very stupid. if this *is* the case, make sure someone is watching you while you meet up, get a mate to be nearby just to make sure things go smoothly. that's a rubbish idea, but it's less rubbish than you going on your own!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 2, 2005
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.