Any suggestions for which Uni's are good for Drama/English? Watch

This discussion is closed.
C.M
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hi, I've been at Uni for a term but am not enjoying it and so am palnning to drop out and apply to UCAS again for next year. I want to do either Drama, Acting or Drama and English Literature. I've been searching UCAS for ages, but just wondered if anyone had an suggestions as to which Uni's are good for these subjects? Thank you very much
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by C.M)
Hi, I've been at Uni for a term but am not enjoying it and so am palnning to drop out and apply to UCAS again for next year. I want to do either Drama, Acting or Drama and English Literature. I've been searching UCAS for ages, but just wondered if anyone had an suggestions as to which Uni's are good for these subjects? Thank you very much
Have you tried checking out the times website?? they have league tables for the unis for each subject....you might want to check it out to see which unis are academically best.

G
vavavoom
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by C.M)
Nothern School of Contemporary Dance (Dance?!?) is ranking highest for drama in the Guardian Rankings. Here are the top few:

Central Sch of Speech and Drama
Essex
Darington College
Reading
Hull
Warwick
Loughborough
East Anglia
Brunel
Glamorgan
Kent

Hope this helps I love drama
C.M
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Thank you, Much appreciated
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (388)
67.24%
No (189)
32.76%

Watched Threads