Hertfordshire University : Who goes there? Watch

supernaz
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Hello all, I'm starting this thread in the hope that all students that go to the awesome Hertfordshire University and those who are planning on it can have a common place to meet on the net!

Whos going to get the ball rolling then...
islasmila
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Me! I'm going to Herts, can't wait! What are you studying Supernaz?
supernaz
Cool, I'm studying SSAM- Software Systems for the Arts and Media, this year is my 2nd and last year I got a 2:1, I'm looking forward to this year, should be even more fun than the last!
Where did you take your A-Levels? Was Hertfordshire your first choice?
lauren23
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
umm..hello
supernaz
Hey Lauren, what do you study at Herts, or are you coming this Sept?
lauren23
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
im comin this september, im doin psychology staying in shenley hall on de hav!
Kew
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I don't go there, but I live quite nearby, in St Albans.
Aeana
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hello!!!!!!

I'm starting in three weeks Can't wait!
supernaz
Kew, what University do you go to then and what are you studying?

Lauren, I was on de Havilland, it is great! Just don't lock your self out of your room, its something crazy like £30 per time to get security to open it for you, but if it does happen, just tell them that you've lost your key in the College Lane LRC and they will let you know if they find it, then you'll get a temp card for free, hehe!
dogtanian
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Um.. My friend did. He's graduated now.
supernaz
How about you then dogtanian, why wouldn't you come to Herts? What course did your friend do and what grade did he get?
dimexi
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
where have all you guys BEEEENNN!!!! lol i go to herts been there for 3 yrs now and im on industrial placement.. I study Aerospace engineering and I was in hadham hall dehav when i was 1st yr... we were the first ppl to move in the new campus so we rule hehe
supernaz
cool! I can't even remember how I came across this site, I think i was googling accomodation for students and this came up, and then I noticed there wasn't any Hertfordshire section! how dare they!! hehe, what flat were you in? I was in 15, the most awesome flat in Hadham hall I have you know!
dimexi
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wayyyyyyyyyy!!!!! i was in flat 14!!!!!! u probably know me...
Yeah i found this site when i was googling lol looking for our unis rep on the league table lol.. im loving the site too
and yeah i was a bit suprised about not see herts uni in their list!! i thought it was a bit rude.. all ppl talk bout is cambridge and oxford lol and imperial too
dogtanian
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by supernaz)
How about you then dogtanian, why wouldn't you come to Herts? What course did your friend do and what grade did he get?

Because I went for six different universities on my UCAS form. I think my friend did History and Linguistics there, which is half of my degree choice, actually. I'm not that close a friend and I haven't spoken to him in a while. I'm just assuming he's graduated by now, hehe.

To be honest, I just never considered Herts when I applied. I was happy with my six.

EDIT: If there was enough interest around Herts in this forum to warrant a subforum, there would be one. Yours is far from the only uni without its own forum.
supernaz
(Original post by dimexi)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wayyyyyyyyyy!!!!! i was in flat 14!!!!!! u probably know me...
Yeah i found this site when i was googling lol looking for our unis rep on the league table lol.. im loving the site too
and yeah i was a bit suprised about not see herts uni in their list!! i thought it was a bit rude.. all ppl talk bout is cambridge and oxford lol and imperial too
Nahhhhh! 14, just opposite my flat!!!!!! I can't remember any names though :confused: lol, execpt for a Laura?

We should put this site link on StudyNet, get the rest of our lots onto it, then we can make our mark here, do you use MSN messenger?
dimexi
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lol.. yeah i know Laura she was in flat 13, i think everyone knew her lol... Nah flat 15 was upstairs if u remember.. 13 and 14 were opposite to each other.. we hardly knew ppl in flat 15
and yep im on msn!! hehe :tsr:
supernaz
Hmm...to be honest I don't remember much of the layout, were there 16 flats in Hadham? With my memory I can't be sure, I know that there was an all Muslim Girls flat below mine who accused me of being racist towards Muslims, forgetting the fact that I am a proud Muslim myself.
SuperhansFavouriteAlsatian
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Im looking at Herts, but i was afraid it would be a few buildings in the middle of a massive green field, with no night life - how far from the truth am i?
Né Stig
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
St Albans City is near by (a bus ride).
Watford is quite a bit further on (also a bus ride and can even get train there from Abbey Station),
London is around 16 miles away with St Albans Thameslink being the best choice with straight through trains. But a bus ride to the Station is needed.
Hatfield is also not too far away either.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All subjects Undergraduate
    Wed, 6 Feb '19
    Sat, 16 Mar '19
    Fri, 14 Jun '19

Are you chained to your phone?