The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Furthermore, for all you freshers who are thinking of going out a lot in freshers week i definitely advise you to get the fortnight pass, which allows you entry every event between a two week period without having to worry about the hassle of getting tickets. I got one in my first year and it was awesome but forgot last year. Definitely getting one this year!!!!!!! iPod Nano's rule!!!
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 201
how much are they?
Reply 202
not sure i think they were about £20 in the first year but that was two years ago so probably a little more expensive this year!!!!
Reply 203
anyone got any opinions of what this uni is actually like ? need to know whether it is worth applying to or not
Reply 204
what course are u applying for.. ive been at the uni 3 yrs.. Im sure if you read the whole thread you will get a general idea of what its like :smile:
Reply 205
hi just find this site its really good! im a herts student studying biology. doing my pacement year at the mo... not that much fun at the mo soooo wish i was back at uni drinking and partying!!! Saw some of u talking bout batchwood hall be careful bout taxis coming back from there if you dont talk to the driver b4 u get in u can end up paying stupid amounts of money. we came back a few weeks ago and it was 35quid from batchwood to the gallaria (told the driver to stop early cos it was soooooo expensive so we ended walking back to the other end of bishops rise completrly pissed!!! oh dear!?!?)
Reply 206
nutella
hi just find this site its really good! im a herts student studying biology. doing my pacement year at the mo... not that much fun at the mo soooo wish i was back at uni drinking and partying!!! Saw some of u talking bout batchwood hall be careful bout taxis coming back from there if you dont talk to the driver b4 u get in u can end up paying stupid amounts of money. we came back a few weeks ago and it was 35quid from batchwood to the gallaria (told the driver to stop early cos it was soooooo expensive so we ended walking back to the other end of bishops rise completrly pissed!!! oh dear!?!?)

thats manic!!!! crazy taxi driver lol; I have only had to take the taxi once!! lucky me I had my car for the 2nd yr so ive been driving down since..

Im on placement too!! its good at the moment for me, im learning alot though i tend to get bored soo easily when there is not much to do.. I still live in hatfield though despite my placement is like a 45min drive away lol..! :smile:
Reply 207
Heya!!! We've finally got a thread!! yay!! This is so much easier to find people who study at Herts than trawling through thousands of posts on the main board.

Well my name's Anne and I'm a first year studying Aerospace Engineering. It's nice to meet you all :biggrin:
Reply 208
I've just started at Hertfordshire. Living on de Hav at the moment and studying first year Computer Science which means having to catch that 690 all the time. Anyway thought I better drop by and say hello! (First post heh)
Reply 209
Wesley
I've just started at Hertfordshire. Living on de Hav at the moment and studying first year Computer Science which means having to catch that 690 all the time. Anyway thought I better drop by and say hello! (First post heh)

Hey welcome to our crazy mist!!!!
My name is Ade - the guy noone pays much attention to lol (i think its the age!!)
Reply 210
dimexi
Hey welcome to our crazy mist!!!!
My name is Ade - the guy noone pays much attention to lol (i think its the age!!)

awwww poor ade. Are you not able to feel the love in the room?? *Gives Ade a nice big cwtch (which is a welshy word for a hug)*

By the way, hello hun, my name's Anne :biggrin:
Reply 211
Aeana
awwww poor ade. Are you not able to feel the love in the room?? *Gives Ade a nice big cwtch (which is a welshy word for a hug)*

By the way, hello hun, my name's Anne :biggrin:

aww thanks :P im happy now.. well only engineers pay much attention to me anyways lol
im in my final year at Herts - i do computer science
croydonlad1981
im in my final year at Herts - i do computer science

so tell us more about urself! :rolleyes: :p: :smile:
my bros there doign business
Reply 215
i really want to go to this university, and im really interested in software systems for the arts and media, i think someone else has mentioned that here. if anyone does do this degree, could u plz tell me what its like? thanx

im going to apply in 2007, cos ive just started my A Levels and im loving media so much!

and is it a good university overall? thanx v much!!!! :biggrin:
Reply 216
hatty341
i really want to go to this university, and im really interested in software systems for the arts and media, i think someone else has mentioned that here. if anyone does do this degree, could u plz tell me what its like? thanx

im going to apply in 2007, cos ive just started my A Levels and im loving media so much!

and is it a good university overall? thanx v much!!!! :biggrin:

M in my first year but m doing Aerospace Systems Engineering (i think most of use in this forum from herts are engineers,lol..)

It feels GREAT to be part of this university, environments good(library,students union, galleria nearby is u wana hang out), lecturers/tutors good, and people arnd are also good...
Reply 217
I've looked around everywhere, but can't find out this information: Does anyone know what date the 2006 summer ball is?

Thanks for any help.
Fester
I've looked around everywhere, but can't find out this information: Does anyone know what date the 2006 summer ball is?

Thanks for any help.

well the last day of term is the 16th june so i assume its then :redface:
Another chance to bust out the suit, score!

Latest

Trending

Trending