Hertfordshire University : Who goes there? Watch

supernij
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Furthermore, for all you freshers who are thinking of going out a lot in freshers week i definitely advise you to get the fortnight pass, which allows you entry every event between a two week period without having to worry about the hassle of getting tickets. I got one in my first year and it was awesome but forgot last year. Definitely getting one this year!!!!!!! iPod Nano's rule!!!
lauren23
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
how much are they?
supernij
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
not sure i think they were about £20 in the first year but that was two years ago so probably a little more expensive this year!!!!
gemby!
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
anyone got any opinions of what this uni is actually like ? need to know whether it is worth applying to or not
dimexi
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
what course are u applying for.. ive been at the uni 3 yrs.. Im sure if you read the whole thread you will get a general idea of what its like
nutella
Report 13 years ago
hi just find this site its really good! im a herts student studying biology. doing my pacement year at the mo... not that much fun at the mo soooo wish i was back at uni drinking and partying!!! Saw some of u talking bout batchwood hall be careful bout taxis coming back from there if you dont talk to the driver b4 u get in u can end up paying stupid amounts of money. we came back a few weeks ago and it was 35quid from batchwood to the gallaria (told the driver to stop early cos it was soooooo expensive so we ended walking back to the other end of bishops rise completrly pissed!!! oh dear!?!?)
dimexi
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by nutella)
hi just find this site its really good! im a herts student studying biology. doing my pacement year at the mo... not that much fun at the mo soooo wish i was back at uni drinking and partying!!! Saw some of u talking bout batchwood hall be careful bout taxis coming back from there if you dont talk to the driver b4 u get in u can end up paying stupid amounts of money. we came back a few weeks ago and it was 35quid from batchwood to the gallaria (told the driver to stop early cos it was soooooo expensive so we ended walking back to the other end of bishops rise completrly pissed!!! oh dear!?!?)
thats manic!!!! crazy taxi driver lol; I have only had to take the taxi once!! lucky me I had my car for the 2nd yr so ive been driving down since..

Im on placement too!! its good at the moment for me, im learning alot though i tend to get bored soo easily when there is not much to do.. I still live in hatfield though despite my placement is like a 45min drive away lol..!
Aeana
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Heya!!! We've finally got a thread!! yay!! This is so much easier to find people who study at Herts than trawling through thousands of posts on the main board.

Well my name's Anne and I'm a first year studying Aerospace Engineering. It's nice to meet you all
Wesley
Report 13 years ago
I've just started at Hertfordshire. Living on de Hav at the moment and studying first year Computer Science which means having to catch that 690 all the time. Anyway thought I better drop by and say hello! (First post heh)
dimexi
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Wesley)
I've just started at Hertfordshire. Living on de Hav at the moment and studying first year Computer Science which means having to catch that 690 all the time. Anyway thought I better drop by and say hello! (First post heh)
Hey welcome to our crazy mist!!!!
My name is Ade - the guy noone pays much attention to lol (i think its the age!!)
Aeana
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by dimexi)
Hey welcome to our crazy mist!!!!
My name is Ade - the guy noone pays much attention to lol (i think its the age!!)
awwww poor ade. Are you not able to feel the love in the room?? *Gives Ade a nice big cwtch (which is a welshy word for a hug)*

By the way, hello hun, my name's Anne
dimexi
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Aeana)
awwww poor ade. Are you not able to feel the love in the room?? *Gives Ade a nice big cwtch (which is a welshy word for a hug)*

By the way, hello hun, my name's Anne
aww thanks :P im happy now.. well only engineers pay much attention to me anyways lol
croydonlad1981
Report 13 years ago
im in my final year at Herts - i do computer science
kriztinae
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by croydonlad1981)
im in my final year at Herts - i do computer science
so tell us more about urself! :rolleyes: :p:
TheWildChild
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
my bros there doign business
hatty341
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i really want to go to this university, and im really interested in software systems for the arts and media, i think someone else has mentioned that here. if anyone does do this degree, could u plz tell me what its like? thanx

im going to apply in 2007, cos ive just started my A Levels and im loving media so much!

and is it a good university overall? thanx v much!!!!
MEng ASE
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by hatty341)
i really want to go to this university, and im really interested in software systems for the arts and media, i think someone else has mentioned that here. if anyone does do this degree, could u plz tell me what its like? thanx

im going to apply in 2007, cos ive just started my A Levels and im loving media so much!

and is it a good university overall? thanx v much!!!!
M in my first year but m doing Aerospace Systems Engineering (i think most of use in this forum from herts are engineers,lol..)

It feels GREAT to be part of this university, environments good(library,students union, galleria nearby is u wana hang out), lecturers/tutors good, and people arnd are also good...
Fester
Report 12 years ago
I've looked around everywhere, but can't find out this information: Does anyone know what date the 2006 summer ball is?

Thanks for any help.
kriztinae
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Fester)
I've looked around everywhere, but can't find out this information: Does anyone know what date the 2006 summer ball is?

Thanks for any help.
well the last day of term is the 16th june so i assume its then
FranKtheTanK
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Another chance to bust out the suit, score!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (34)
27.64%
No (89)
72.36%

Watched Threads