Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanGrover)
    Im looking at Herts, but i was afraid it would be a few buildings in the middle of a massive green field, with no night life - how far from the truth am i?
    yeah night life in surrounding towns is good and as someone said they not too far away.. we have great nights in our student union as well hehe, the university population kind of takes up most of hatfield so u are guranteed to have ppl going somewhere for a night out who u can always go with

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supernaz)
    Hmm...to be honest I don't remember much of the layout, were there 16 flats in Hadham? With my memory I can't be sure, I know that there was an all Muslim Girls flat below mine who accused me of being racist towards Muslims, forgetting the fact that I am a proud Muslim myself.
    yeah there were 16 flats... u had the flat opposite laura... Hey hang on!! which laura were u talking about? cos there was laura in flat 16 (mixed race) and laura in flat 13 (english)... i knew both of them anyways..
    and yeah flat 13 was all girls and most of them were asia/muslim

ReputationRep:
    hey everyone, im going herts too im going to be studying biomedical science and will be living in watton hall on de hav campus, i have met a few people online who are also going and have been chatting loads, we are going to meet up during freshers week

ReputationRep:
    WATTON HALL looooooooool that hall was NOTORIOUS in my days lol cant be as good now lol.. but u will def enjoy it!!

ReputationRep:
    oooooh i wanna hear some stories!

if anyone wants to chat my msn address is [email protected] I can introduce you to the other UH people iv met too if you like

ReputationRep:
    how long you got?!? for the watton stories? lol

ReputationRep:
    as long as you like :P im staying in flat 22

ReputationRep:
    Im startin UH in a few weeks!

Staying in Sandridge Hall on De Hav!

ReputationRep:
    hey coool!!! so what u going to be studying?

ReputationRep:
    Hello all, I'm starting this thread in the hope that all students that go to the awesome Hertfordshire University and those who are planning on it can have a common place to meet on the net!

Whos going to get the ball rolling then...
    Yep was my first choice! I drove past it today and got all excited. I'm not living on campus as i live pretty close by :-)

ReputationRep:
    Kew, what University do you go to then and what are you studying?
    I'm at Royal Holloway, University of London, studying History and Music. What subject are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    islasmilla you live close to me, im in Harlow im going to live in halls the first year then probably commute the second year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Planxty)
    Im startin UH in a few weeks!

Staying in Sandridge Hall on De Hav!
    no way what flat? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dimexi)
    where have all you guys BEEEENNN!!!! lol i go to herts been there for 3 yrs now and im on industrial placement.. I study Aerospace engineering and I was in hadham hall dehav when i was 1st yr... we were the first ppl to move in the new campus so we rule hehe
    no you're the guinea pigs.... the 2nd peeps to move in rule cos we got u to test the places for us and we lived the life

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: ROFL, its a bit funny you think that... We didnt test it.. we more or less broke it then you lot had to cope with all the damage.. to think that ur bed was once occupied by someone else!! lol u wonder what they did in it lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dimexi)
    :rolleyes: ROFL, its a bit funny you think that... We didnt test it.. we more or less broke it then you lot had to cope with all the damage.. to think that ur bed was once occupied by someone else!! lol u wonder what they did in it lol
    no!
    my bed was occupied by a good person :rolleyes:
    yes im sure :cool:
    plus my room was in perfect condition, now i gotta live in a house

ReputationRep:
    A good person at uni? is there such a person? hehe, well if anyone is in Hadham this year and also in flat 15, go to room 09 and check along the left wall of the door, I signed it with white marker and it should still be there, then take note of the smoke alarm that’s been pushed into the ceiling, that happened when we were playing rugby in the hall way. Ah, I loved de Havilland!

ReputationRep:
    A good person at uni? is there such a person? hehe, well if anyone is in Hadham this year and also in flat 15, go to room 09 and check along the left wall of the door, I signed it with white marker and it should still be there, then take note of the smoke alarm that’s been pushed into the ceiling, that happened when we were playing rugby in the hall way. Ah, I loved de Havilland!
    were you in hadham last year? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    no!
    my bed was occupied by a good person :rolleyes:
    yes im sure :cool:
    plus my room was in perfect condition, now i gotta live in a house (
    occupied by a good person?? :rolleyes: lol ok if you say so :P, were in Hadham? that was my hall in first yr but that was 2003/2004, supernaz was in hadham then too i think :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holleh)
    islasmilla you live close to me, im in Harlow im going to live in halls the first year then probably commute the second year.
    Cool, i know Harlow! Been shopping there a few times! Ever been to Waltham Cross? You know you're living on De Hav..is that where your course is based as well?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 12, 2009
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.