This discussion is closed.
Blush Babe
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Our Biology teacher is such a ****!!! I mean which normal person finds their biology mock more difficult than their physics and history exams put together!!! The questions were all alien to me...I can only remember one of the easier ones...
"What chemical is produced in an anaerobic reaction?" I wrote, "urea". Next question, "what does it come out as in urine?" I wrote, "urea".
Next question, "Why is it bad for your kidneys?" I wrote "because it is toxic."
...so I messed up on those as well...

I swear History's so difficult! They (universities) should give this subject more credit!! I'm getting bloody A's in English, A* in maths, B in PHYSICS and I barely scrape a B in history after I work my ass off!! The last question was, "why Gorbachev resigned as a leader of the USSR in 1991? Iclude Economic problem, Problems in eastern europe, glasnost and peristroika and Boris Yeltsin"
Ok first of all: Economic probs? I thought they were doing good cuz of the 5 year plans...
What does glasnost and peristroika got to do with this?
And who the **** is Boris?!?

I hate history (amd love it)....it was for 15 marks ...

French listening was CLASSIC!!
Question: "What two points of the TV program Giles watched were? Listen carefully."
I did and this is what I heard, "mumblejumblemumn bnbvbedvd BEER gbdbqndh TOUT LE WEEKEND vgidqnxmbcq SANTE hkbmbc". So I wrote, "Drinking beer all weekend is bad for you" and for the second one I wrote something completely random. It WASN'T my fault!! The guy's voice was too deep, I was sitting behind 50 other people (last row) who were all shuffling and his voice kept ECHOING!!! :mad:

English 1 was halarious..."Write about an unusual event for a magazine" ... I wanted to write about the earthquake in Bam but instead I wrote about the stampede of 2000 horses at a party :rolleyes:.

I'll tell more about my mocks tomorrow...another history and english lit .

BB
PS To those people who did GCSE history exam last year, what were the sources for WW1 and the Nazi about? Thanx
Blush Babe
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
ok...tell me...everyone who checked out this thread was expecting some exam questions? who changed the "******" into stars? are we not allowed or something?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.48%
No (240)
33.52%

Watched Threads