Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    anyone got any real funny/inspirational/cheerup email forwards? me and my mates need to be cheered up and kept amused for a while. WE ARE BORED!!!

Thnks! (oh, n wev already looked on forward garden but wev seen all them loads of times so its kidna borin now...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    anyone got any real funny/inspirational/cheerup email forwards? me and my mates need to be cheered up and kept amused for a while. WE ARE BORED!!!

Thnks! (oh, n wev already looked on forward garden but wev seen all them loads of times so its kidna borin now...)
    i av a kinda funny one but what the email address

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean)
    i av a kinda funny one but what the email address
    my 2nd email addy is [email protected]

anyone else do the seperate addy thing? i got one for mates, one for everything else and peeps who dont no me and one for when i sign up to things on the net...

ReputationRep:

anyone else do the seperate addy thing? i got one for mates, one for everything else and peeps who dont no me and one for when i sign up to things on the net...
    well i sent it hope u like it

ReputationRep:

i will send u some mails...but lemme know as to how are they !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prince_capri)
    i will send u some mails...but lemme know as to how are they !!!
    thank u!!!!! il send u some bk if i ever get any lol

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.