Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Superstar)
    bye curry,
    i wish you the best of look in your studies

superstar
    miss you!
    Superstar!

You're still here. I thought Eric had actually scared you away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Superstar!

You're still here. I thought Eric had actually scared you away.
    Eric seems to be spending quite a bit of time on the UKL.com server.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    hey im gonna be a lwayer, man texan schools must suck
    and why is that? i need straight a's so i can be in the top ten percent which gaurentees my admission to any texas state university, plus it looks good on the resume.....

i didnt forget you, i just dont talk to you alot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    and why is that? i need straight a's so i can be in the top ten percent which gaurentees my admission to any texas state university, plus it looks good on the resume.....

i didnt forget you, i just dont talk to you alot
    She forgot my rep too I think lol, though I've just noticed that JSM was kind enough to give me some You're next on the list for my rep JSM, and I can't remember who is next. G4ry I think.

ReputationRep:
    see you later guys, just thought i'd tell you, term is starting, and im at school. if you see me on here on the occasional weekend tell me to get off and go study because i badly need straight A's. so c ya later, anna, sire, 2776, bhaal, stay on so we can talk in june....

peace out guys, best of luck.

luv curry!
    Ahem!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Ahem!
    She was telling me earlier that she meant to add you Infinity, she was a bit rushed at the time is all.

ReputationRep:
    see you later guys, just thought i'd tell you, term is starting, and im at school. if you see me on here on the occasional weekend tell me to get off and go study because i badly need straight A's. so c ya later, anna, sire, 2776, bhaal, stay on so we can talk in june....

peace out guys, best of luck.

luv curry!
    it will sadden me greatly to see you go, but school is school. study hard girl, cause i know you can do it. i await your return with anticipation. good luck mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    She was telling me earlier that she meant to add you Infinity, she was a bit rushed at the time is all.
    Yeah, your just covering for her so she'll give you some rep.

ReputationRep:
    You would!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    You would!
    :eek: I most certainly would not! I dear sir am not a rep whore!
    Oh wait, I'm not talking to you!
    *storms off muttering something about walking out on her twice!*
    pathetic no good........

ReputationRep:
    :eek: I most certainly would not! I dear sir am not a rep whore!
    Oh wait, I'm not talking to you!
    *storms off muttering something about walking out on her twice!*
    pathetic no good........
    Hmm what did I do, I ain't been here for weeks!

ReputationRep:
    lol. my intentions were actually noble. I'd hate to see two rather decent forumites going head to head with each other over something as simple as forgetting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    lol. my intentions were actually noble. I'd hate to see two rather decent forumites going head to head with each other over something as simple as forgetting.
    Yes well speaking of forgetting, would you please inform the gentleman behind you,, that the reason I am not speaking to him is due to the fact that he left me with out so much as a goodbye, returned afew weeks later for a 'quickie' only to walk out again without even a thank you mam!
    And now he's acting all inocent!
    Hmmmph! How quickly they forget!

ReputationRep:
    Yes well speaking of forgetting, would you please inform the gentleman behind you,, that the reason I am not speaking to him is due to the fact that he left me with out so much as a goodbye, returned afew weeks later for a 'quickie' only to walk out again without even a thank you mam!
    Sire passes the note backwards to the kind gentleman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Sire passes the note backwards to the kind gentleman.
    Did I say kind? Let me rephrase that..... *censored due to graphic language* there much better!

ReputationRep:
    Alright I'm sorry, my second absence is explained in my thread yesterday and was completely unplanned. Not like I didn't miss you!

ReputationRep:
    c'mon you two, kiss and make up. Also please explain the street soldier bit in the sig

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    c'mon you two, kiss and make up. Also please explain the street soldier bit in the sig
    Street Soldier i.e. the avatar, the soldier with dragonfly wings that Linkin Park call the Street Soldier. The name just seems so me so I adopted it.

And yes Infin let's make up, oh by the way we did not have a quickie, you announced that you ran off with 2776. It broke my heart! Ah well...

ReputationRep:
    Street Soldier i.e. the avatar, the soldier with dragonfly wings that Linkin Park call the Street Soldier. The name just seems so me so I adopted it.

And yes Infin let's make up, oh by the way we did not have a quickie, you announced that you ran off with 2776. It broke my heart! Ah well...
    ah gotcha, thanks

ReputationRep:

:eek: Don't you try to put the blame on me. I turned to 2776 after you walked out on me the first time as I was crushed, I thought you had left me for good! When you returned I was ready to tell him it was over, but you walked out on me yet again. What was I supposed to do, I was so emotional and 2776 was there to comfort me.

(Sounds like a bad soap opera)

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.