The Student Room Group

Girls, do you like dimples on a guy?

Poll

Do you like dimples on a guy?

Girls, do you like dimples on a guy? Do they look cute or just young?
Yes... They are cute
Reply 2
Threads like this are pathetic :facepalm2:
Of course they are cute and make a smile ten times better, I'm jealous of people who have them. If no one likes them they are crazy :coma:
Reply 4
I never understand these threads... does it really matter?? Have you ever heard someone say "Oh he's cute but his dimples are just wrong"?
oh i LOVE dimples; they're hot on a guy and enviable on a girl. honestly, they melt me. deep ones like cheryl cole's are so cute, don't like the lady herself, but her dimples are divine.
Reply 6
Dimples rule!!!
Reply 7
I've never understood what people like about dimples. To me they're just another feature. :confused: It's not like you can change whether you have them or not anyway, short of drilling holes into your face.
Reply 8
i think theyre cute :smile:
I'm indifferent :smile:
Reply 10
I like a guy with dimples atm actually. Not because he has dimples, but because I like him, and the dimples doesn't matter, he just has them, and I still like him. There are more important things tbh..
I have dimples on my lower back.
i LOVE dimples! They are cute in the best possible way! Also has anyone noticed that most good looking people have dimples..? Male or female that is quite true! :p: I don't have them though..:frown:
talon1579
Girls, do you like dimples on a guy? Do they look cute or just young?

I find them really cute :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 14
It's really rare on guys,
I hear it's a birth defect (at least that's what my dad tells me) if you have dimples

but I quite like guys who look like men, not all cute and fluffy.
So if it didn't take away their manliness, and they still managed to look attractive then i'm all for it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending