Anyone here 13 years old or younger? Watch

Sync
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Serina M)
Thank you so much. I want everyone to stop it (everyone who was being sarcastic meaning one person). I'm no three year old. I say stuff like that to my 1 year old cousin actually. Why SHOULD i be watching nick toons. I'm not as lazy as loads of other 11 year olds. I havent got a playstation or digital tv so I take up most of my time on the internet. Anything wrong with that?
Anyone else think that it's a little worrying/impressive that this 11 year old can write more coherent sentences than the majority of 16-20 year olds on this forum? :eek:
SuperhansFavouriteAlsatian
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Thank you so much. I want everyone to stop it (everyone who was being sarcastic meaning one person). I'm no three year old. I say stuff like that to my 1 year old cousin actually. Why SHOULD i be watching nick toons. I'm not as lazy as loads of other 11 year olds. I havent got a playstation or digital tv so I take up most of my time on the internet. Anything wrong with that?
Not as lazy as me either, apparently ....
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by sr4470)
You dont think the "joke" was a little harsh?
No... its just a joke?! :rolleyes:
Mrs_F
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I didn't know what the internet was when I was 11...

EDIT: Was it even invented then? :confused:
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by lynseyweth)
I didn't know what the internet was when I was 11...
that's because it was 1995... no one knew what the internet was... except for real geeks! :p:
Retro.spex
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Yes i agree with him. Why was it a "comeback" what have I done to him? I am really eleven thank you very much. The joke was too harsh. I didnt take it as a joke. Thanks to sr4470 for sticking up for me. I hope noone else takes it the wrong way.
Mrs_F
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Just_Izzy)
that's because it was 1995... no one knew what the internet was... except for real geeks! :p:
Ah, right!
sr4470
Badges: 13
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by SyncMaster_770)
Anyone else think that it's a little worrying/impressive that this 11 year old can write more coherent sentences than the majority of 16-20 year olds on this forum? :eek:
Good at english I would think
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yes i agree with him. Why was it a "comeback" what have I done to him? I am really eleven thank you very much. The joke was too harsh. I didnt take it as a joke.
oh dear. :rolleyes:
Mrs_F
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yes i agree with him. Why was it a "comeback" what have I done to him? I am really eleven thank you very much. The joke was too harsh. I didnt take it as a joke.
I think you seem really nice, and you are very mature for your age which makes a nice change! You are probably more mature than a lot of older people on here in fact! I hope you enjoy TSR and I hope no one is mean to you!
sr4470
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by lynseyweth)
I think you seem really nice, and you are very mature for your age which makes a nice change! You are probably more mature than a lot of older people on here in fact! I hope you enjoy TSR and I hope no one is mean to you!
Ditto.
ciara
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Wow, I agree with whoever said you write way better than most older people on this forum!

TSR isn't the worst way in the world to spend your time. Better than Nick toons defo.

Cxx
Retro.spex
Rep:
?
Thank you. I got a level 5 in my english. Not a level 6 though. Not THAT clever.

Wow, I want to do law!
Mrs_F
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Thank you. I got a level 5 in my english. Not a level 6 though. Not THAT clever.

Wow, I want to do law!
Level 5 is really good! Your standard of English is very impressive!
Kura1984
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by SyncMaster_770)
Ha ha ha ha ha! That's so ironic! I'm sure the majority of 16-20 CAN write coherently but they're just too hyped up on the fact that they can tease someone younger than they are

*sidles off like being 21 is so much different...*

*NOT looking for arguments by the way. I'm a busy girl...*
ciara
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

Wow, I want to do law!
Ah, same as me - a few marks off a 6 it was!

If you want to do law then go for it. Just vaguely work thru secondary school (when it matters) and you'll be fine. You're a girl after my own heart I feel!

Cxx
Stick Man
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
*feels intimidated by new girl; younger, cleverer, and better at typing than I am*
sr4470
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mdm708)
*feels intimidated by new girl; younger, cleverer, and better at typing than I am*
hahaha
organised_chaos
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Don't be such a bad influence!! Don't just vaguely work your way through secondary school, work hard and earn the results you deserve. Although I will admit that you can pretty much lark about until year 10 when the old GCSE's kick in, but then you have to be disciplined..it's an uphill battle from there! I don't think you should be thinking about what you want to do as a career at such a young age really, but it's good that you're strong minded (I was like that), just don't go thinking automatically that that's what you want to do, as when you get older you might shock yourself by discovering it actually isn't. In the meantime, enjoy yourself! If chatting on TSR keep you happy then it's a very good thing, and I'm sure your vocabulary will develop more quickly than other kids your age [obviously coz we're all geniuses...]! Basically..ignore the meanies and have fun...and don't agree to meet anyone from this thing, I wouldn't trust any of them! *kidding*
Retro.spex
Rep:
?
well i know youre kidding but i still wouldnt do it!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (23)
17.16%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (54)
40.3%
Nope, not that interesting (57)
42.54%

Watched Threads