Anyone here 13 years old or younger? Watch

Margerie Dawes
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
what year are you in sienna m when I was 11 I didn't have a clue about forums but I suppose the internet was less advanced back in my day
Retro.spex
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by TheVlad)
It's very patronising too.
Yeah I agree with you there.That guy that said im four years old and my mummy said, or something like that.
sr4470
Badges: 13
Report 13 years ago
Or you could just RTM the posts because theyre trolling...
SuperhansFavouriteAlsatian
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My oldest email address, which i still use, is from when i was ten (7 years ago), so 98 i guess.
galadriel100
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by DanGrover)
My oldest email address, which i still use, is from when i was ten (7 years ago), so 98 i guess.
I still use mine from when I was 10 or 11. My Dad made it for me and I was like "Wow, I have an email address." the problem was, I didn't get an email for about 3 years!
-TMG-
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm 13 if you want me to be XD

Anyway yes I doubt the OP of this is actually 11...she doesn't converse like one. I'd have expected u kno if thers ne 13yoz peepz ere? or somet...

Be careful, younger members...
Retro.spex
Rep:
?
I had to shorten my siggy because someone complained!
yo-less
Report 13 years ago
was it that long?:hmmmm2: or were people just in an aggravating mood?
sr4470
Report 13 years ago
^ Too many people being hostile towards her :rolleyes:
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
To be fair, it would have taken up about half the screen for a 800x600er.
sr4470
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by DanGrover)
To be fair, it would have taken up about half the screen for a 800x600er.
True, but im on 1280x1024 :p:

/me pats his Hansol 920D
Kew
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
:eek: When I was eleven (in 1996) I think I might have vaguely heard of the internet, but I certainly hadn't ever been on it, or probably even heard of internet forums. I wasn't particularly interested in computers, you see, and the only thing we used computers for at junior school was very occasionally typing up pieces of creative writing, and using LOGO. Oh yes, and sometimes playing computer games during wet playtimes.

In my defence, though, the internet wasn't generally nearly as well-known or popular as it is nowadays, as it was still quite a new thing.
Retro.spex
Rep:
?
LOGO, we used that. sooooooooo annoying and boring, i could never get the turtle to make a proper house.
~MOi~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
im 14. 11 years old?? nope, looks like you're the only one. me and yo-less are 14, but thats bout it, i think..
glance
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Awww diddums (=
yo-less
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ~MOi~)
im 14. 11 years old?? nope, looks like you're the only one. me and yo-less are 14, but thats bout it, i think..
and LPK:cool:
HearTheThunder
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Serina M)
LOGO, we used that. sooooooooo annoying and boring, i could never get the turtle to make a proper house.
I hate that thing :mad:

Ever since using that, I've had this morbid urge to kill turtles.

UP 20
INTO LAVA
END.
Stick Man
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Come to think of it, I did create my first website when I was 12.
Oo, me too. Think it might still be on Freeservers somewhere...
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Kew)
:eek: When I was eleven (in 1996) I think I might have vaguely heard of the internet, but I certainly hadn't ever been on it, or probably even heard of internet forums. I wasn't particularly interested in computers, you see, and the only thing we used computers for at junior school was very occasionally typing up pieces of creative writing, and using LOGO. Oh yes, and sometimes playing computer games during wet playtimes.

In my defence, though, the internet wasn't generally nearly as well-known or popular as it is nowadays, as it was still quite a new thing.
I doubt there were internet forums, or at least not how we see them today. There was no such thing as PHP back then, which is what all good forum software now is made with. I know there are some that work by exporting data to one massive text file, but i don't think even they would have been around 10 years ago, to be honest.
Forgotmytea
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by sr4470)
^ Too many people being hostile towards her
True. Anyway, welcome to TSR Serina M :tsr:! I'm not 13 or younger, but anyway....:ninja:. I have to say I've never played that turtle-Logo thing - sounds like I was lucky from your opinions of it :p:. When I was 11, I don't think I used the internet, but I knew what it was (that was in 1998...). I still don't know if it's a blessing or a curse... :s:

-Saruman
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (170)
27.07%
No (458)
72.93%

Watched Threads