Turn on thread page Beta

Pooling letter watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I realize people got different "types" of pooling letters
    Is it just because of the college
    or it tells you how strong you are?
    Some other candidates were told they are still considered by the original college, my college just told me they cannot offer me a place and pass my application to the pool, but in another sheet on how the system works, it claims that pool candidates might end up in the original college.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akk713)
    I realize people got different "types" of pooling letters
    Is it just because of the college
    or it tells you how strong you are?
    Some other candidates were told they are still considered by the original college, my college just told me they cannot offer me a place and pass my application to the pool, but in another sheet on how the system works, it claims that pool candidates might end up in the original college.
    my pool letter says my original college is still considering me...theyre not decided? this is for SPS at newnham....someone else for sPS at jesus got the same/similar letter....so i dunno! whats ur college/subject?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tina)
    my pool letter says my original college is still considering me...theyre not decided? this is for SPS at newnham....someone else for sPS at jesus got the same/similar letter....so i dunno! whats ur college/subject?
    downing/engineering

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.