akk713
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I realize people got different "types" of pooling letters
Is it just because of the college
or it tells you how strong you are?
Some other candidates were told they are still considered by the original college, my college just told me they cannot offer me a place and pass my application to the pool, but in another sheet on how the system works, it claims that pool candidates might end up in the original college.
Tina
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by akk713)
I realize people got different "types" of pooling letters
Is it just because of the college
or it tells you how strong you are?
Some other candidates were told they are still considered by the original college, my college just told me they cannot offer me a place and pass my application to the pool, but in another sheet on how the system works, it claims that pool candidates might end up in the original college.
my pool letter says my original college is still considering me...theyre not decided? this is for SPS at newnham....someone else for sPS at jesus got the same/similar letter....so i dunno! whats ur college/subject?
akk713
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Tina)
my pool letter says my original college is still considering me...theyre not decided? this is for SPS at newnham....someone else for sPS at jesus got the same/similar letter....so i dunno! whats ur college/subject?
downing/engineering
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (51)
19.39%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (58)
22.05%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (50)
19.01%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (55)
20.91%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (25)
9.51%
I haven't started researching yet (24)
9.13%

Watched Threads