I'm starting secondary school... Watch

This discussion is closed.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yikes, i remember when i started secondary school. What a bad day, got lost 4 times!! Once you get settled in though, you enjoy yourself more.
evil groove
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by sherunsaway)
On your first day, make sure you suss everyone out by giving them a good look, and immediately befriend the chavs. Get your little group in with an older group of chavs to ensure protection. Start smoking on your first day to give yourself a hard image, and consequently get a detention. Shout back at your form tutor, throw a punch if you're up for it, and end up in isolation/on target card on your first day. For the rest of your first week, don't do any homework, and generally piss off the teachers with apathy/insulence/ignorance/attitude. Make sure you start beating up the other kids as soon as possible to reinforce your position as alpha yr 7. Sneak booze into a lesson, and vomit over the teachers desk. When told to leave, exit via the fire escape and set off the fire alarm. Admit to the crime with a smile on your face and land yourself a week of after school detentions. Use this as a starting platform to unleash your reign of terror that you will bring during the next 5 years.
LOL ...and by the end of year 11 you'll have achieved perhaps 1 GCSE and an underage pregnancy; everyone will think you're a loser in the end.
Oh, I have so many life lessons I could teach you! But half of them you wouldn't believe or take notice of. Just one thing...PLEASE don't be one of the ones who wears 'Rage Against the Machine' or 'Slipknot' black hoodies... *squirms* bloody awful and not cool. If you want to turn out relatively normal (what is normal?) in the end, just be yourself!
Retro.spex
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Thanks. Anyway, I still havent given that rep yet....
Emily-Sarah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Don't get pulled in by the chavs. The chavs are classed as 'popular' when in reality nobody really likes them. And they'll drop out before the end of school anyway.

Just work hard. You'll keep in touch with approx. 3 people from high school so work for yourself not for anyone else. Don't try to impress people, it'll only drag you down!
Retro.spex
Rep:
?
All going well, but I've already got homework. Now I've got 3 pieces to do!!
sherunsaway
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Serina M)
All going well, but I've already got homework. Now I've got 3 pieces to do!!
Just wait till you start ASs and then you'll see the meaning of work. :rolleyes:
HistoryStudent
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
How are you settling in then?
evil groove
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by sherunsaway)
Just wait till you start ASs and then you'll see the meaning of work. :rolleyes:
Try A2s
laura789
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hide in the toilet for the whole day...definitely
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by LPK)
Yikes, i remember when i started secondary school. What a bad day, got lost 4 times!! Once you get settled in though, you enjoy yourself more.
awwwww you got lost 4 times? awwwwwwwwwwwwwww hugs: xoxo
Retro.spex
Rep:
?
Well, I'm settling in fine. It feels like i've been there for ages!!! Well theres the odd few people who just make fun of year 7's in general but most people dont say anything.
rachelrainbow32
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
The most impotantest thing i learnt, and it made me more happier was stop tryin 2 please evryone and just enjoy yourself.
Retro.spex
Rep:
?
This is a bit hard though because of my "friend", she just keeps on being mardy and I think I've had enough....
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yikes, how i wish i was still in year 7. Coursework suckz!!
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Emily-Sarah)
Don't get pulled in by the chavs. The chavs are classed as 'popular' when in reality nobody really likes them. And they'll drop out before the end of school anyway.

Just work hard. You'll keep in touch with approx. 3 people from high school so work for yourself not for anyone else. Don't try to impress people, it'll only drag you down!
Oh them, the people who actually class themselves as popular because they think they are so great. :rolleyes:
kinza75
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i threw up on the day of my entrance exam....
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (666)
80.73%
Leave (159)
19.27%

Watched Threads