Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HistoryBoy)
    At last, I made it into Badock!!!!

Unit 7 Room 7210 (2nd Floor) and get this.... WITH WASHBASIN

I knew all that sweet talking I did when I went down there would pay off.

Let the fun commence

Steve

PS. Anyone with Badock experience have info on my room/unit, as i got lumped with it at the end, there must be something retarded about it.
    Well done, Steve mate. We're the first of the official Badock History crew.

You've been put in exactly the same room as me - only in Unit 7. I'm 5210 and your 7210. I doubt there's anything wrong with your room, mate. I'd say the only bad thing about it is that it's the other side of the Main Car Park. I feel sorry for the people that have been dumped in Unit 10. As nice as the rooms surely are, i'd be really annoyed to have to walk the length of the grounds for meals everyday.

ReputationRep:
    yay someone else in unit 7 im on the third floor! there are now like 15 people living in badock! still novbody in bristol appears to be doing geology with me! what toga party?? i just got a list of the events on badocks calendar????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenniangel86)
    yay someone else in unit 7 im on the third floor! there are now like 15 people living in badock!
    15!!! :eek: Where are all these people? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Hey, Cheerz Phil, the Badock history massive is well on it's way (quality not quantity). I'm sure my room'll be ace seen as it's got a basin, can't be all that bad. Oh, and the car park isn't big and the hall is quite close to the main area so that's cool. Out of interest, are you into poker?

Jenniangel86, helloooo! Wot d'you bet i'm living right beneath you, in which case i apologise for the noise, i got an absurd speaker unit yesterday for my pc, but i'll keep the vol down have you checked out unit 7 before?

Steve

ReputationRep:
    Out of interest, are you into poker?
    No, but i'm open to being taught. I'm up for card games.

i apologise for the noise, i got an absurd speaker unit
    Me too. I've got some serious speakerage too. I'm bringing two units.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phil_D)
    No, but i'm open to being taught. I'm up for card games.

Me too. I've got some serious speakerage too. I'm bringing two units.
    Ah, Poker is the king of card games (Texas Hold 'Em all the way). It's v. easy to learn and is the most fun (especially with the strip element :p: )

Lol at your speakers, i bought my 2.1's off the internet but didn't realise the sub would be as big as my PC. I hope they don't have a problem with noise in the Halls :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Lol at your speakers, i bought my 2.1's off the internet but didn't realise the sub would be as big as my PC. I hope they don't have a problem with noise in the Halls :rolleyes:
    Tbh, one of my speaker units is a bit small. Which is why i've decided to bring my larger unit aswell. When they're both hooked up to my laptop they create an obscene amount of noise. So bassy. I'm not planning on disturbing anyone but i've got the capability to go very very very loud if need be.

ReputationRep:
    awesome no i haven't have you...whats unit 7 like then??? we might be the only 2 people living there???!!!!

ReputationRep:
    awesome no i haven't have you...whats unit 7 like then??? we might be the only 2 people living there???!!!!
    I've visited Badock, but not been into Unit 7, I did however see it from the outside when I parked up at the entrance, it's like 20 yards from the entrance. Looks awesome really, and most of the rooms are similar, so here's hoping that we get rooms like the one I was shown, quite nice and not too small.

ReputationRep:
    its all about a party in unit 7! anyone???? can we have access to all floors or just the on we're living on?

ReputationRep:
    its all about a party in unit 7! anyone???? can we have access to all floors or just the on we're living on?
    You can get into anywhere in Badock

ReputationRep:
    jenniangel86 are you jenni from the ubu message board??

ReputationRep:
    Ah, Poker is the king of card games (Texas Hold 'Em all the way). It's v. easy to learn and is the most fun (especially with the strip element :p: )
    ive got chips and clothes! so im open to any poker

or i could just sit in loser unit 3 without a sink

its all about a party in unit 7! anyone????
    ill come and can i use ur sink?

ReputationRep:
    yes

ReputationRep:
    I'm up for some poker. We have quite fun games, playing for about £3 of stake or similar. I won £4.50 on my first for money game, which I was quite pleased with. Bought one of the losers a nice breakfast though, so it wasn't that cut throat.

And, although I imagine there will be many, I'm certainly up for a party in Unit 7.

(Unit 2 here)

ReputationRep:
    Whoa, looks like a party is forming in Unit 7, rock on.

And yes, there will be plenty of poker i am sure. Mr. Tom, ace bring ur stuff, i wasn't going to take mine (I left my chips in France whoops)

ReputationRep:
    lol worryingly though it only appears to be me and guys....as i;m unavailable tis not good for you lot!

ReputationRep:
    anyone else in unit 4A? (its gonna be a party 4 one in my room by the looks of it!)

ReputationRep:
    Well - I'd hope that you won't restrict the party to TSRians.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katie18)
    anyone else in unit 4A? (its gonna be a party 4 one in my room by the looks of it!)
    I'm just across the way in Unit 5. I'll have booze and cheesey music - you know you to call.

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.