Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone go? I wanted to go, but as usual it was one of those promises that your parents make, but never stick to them. :rolleyes: Apparently, this year is meant to be the best year for the lights, so it looks like I have missed a goodun, the only bad thing about it was Chris Evans turned them on, and he sucks, :mad: Even if you did miss the big switch on, the lights arent going away until the 6th of November, so there is plenty of time to get down there and check them out over the next 2 months.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/lancashire/goin...inations.shtml

ReputationRep:
    Magical-must get there this year, not been for a few.

ReputationRep:
    going to blackpool pleasure beach on the 16th.

ReputationRep:
    I went last year, so I hope I can go this year as well. They are always brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    im of on thursday my first time cant wait of we me best mater her boyf n my boyf who has just came home from iraq :>

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.