do u mind ???
Reply 26
prince_capri
yea.....i kinda agree with u .
i live in one
do u mind ???

No, I babysit. The rates are better :smile:
Reply 27
Hey peeps, thanks for adding me , I'm online most days but sometimes i prefer not to go onto msn messenger as its a little distracting. I usually go onto the internet at around 4:30pm-5:30. At the moment my time is limited due to revision to cram in for exams so its a little bit of a restraint on my daily routines, ill try and get online as much as i can but exams are looming and its just so hard to get the balance right with revision and leisure time.

Hope to talk to the ones on MSN messenger soon.

Emma
Reply 28
Emma2004
Hey peeps, thanks for adding me , I'm online most days but sometimes i prefer not to go onto msn messenger as its a little distracting. I usually go onto the internet at around 4:30pm-5:30. At the moment my time is limited due to revision to cram in for exams so its a little bit of a restraint on my daily routines, ill try and get online as much as i can but exams are looming and its just so hard to get the balance right with revision and leisure time.

Hope to talk to the ones on MSN messenger soon.

Emma

sorry doll, but why do i get the feeling you wanted soemthing from this and that those might not have been your real pictures
curryADD
hey gems,

howz it going?

Heya!

Fine :wink:
Reply 30
JSM
sorry doll, but why do i get the feeling you wanted soemthing from this and that those might not have been your real pictures

no one is THAT sad - she's just pretty
Tinykates
no one is THAT sad - she's just pretty

yea...........
Sire
No, I babysit. The rates are better :smile:

good for u...mate
Reply 33
You're a very good looking girl Emma, and pretty intelligent from the sounds of it too.

So do you come online often? (hehe internet chat up line)

I think quite a few chaps on here would like to get under that black dress of yours too :wink:

JSM, I dont think she can really be arsed coming online, I havent seen her ask for something, she just registered and went to do some revision or whatever she said, you cant really hate on people for that. and by comments like that I dont think she'll come back online. Come on, the idea is to make people feel WELCOME not to disrespect them or accuse them.

Emma I'm going to add you to MSN, I hope you dont mind, you can bite me too if you like :wink:
This guys on heat...... :smile:
Reply 35
George-W-Duck
This guys on heat...... :smile:

*sighs* It's gotta be done. :wink:
hehe, you go for it boyo
CasperUK
You're a very good looking girl Emma, and pretty intelligent from the sounds of it too.

So do you come online often? (hehe internet chat up line)

I think quite a few chaps on here would like to get under that black dress of yours too :wink:

JSM, I dont think she can really be arsed coming online, I havent seen her ask for something, she just registered and went to do some revision or whatever she said, you cant really hate on people for that. and by comments like that I dont think she'll come back online. Come on, the idea is to make people feel WELCOME not to disrespect them or accuse them.

Emma I'm going to add you to MSN, I hope you dont mind, you can bite me too if you like :wink:

well, i have added u too and hope u do not mind.
And maybe, we will speak to ya tommorow !!!
Reply 38
bono
oright m8, welcome to the forum. :wink:

btw: the grades people get on here is scary, so dont think that ur grades r bad or anything! they r good grades, but when u see some of the grades people get it is quite scary!! :smile:

I know suddenly I begin to feel insignificant when people get so many A*s and stuff, hey maybe we have a future world leader on here! :biggrin:
Reply 39
Emma2004
Hey all, I'm new on here, just making my first post saying 'hello' to everyone.

Here is a little about me

17 years old, doing AS Human Biology, Psychology, IT and Business Studies.

Got 4 A's, 3 B's and 2 C's in my GCSE so my points score is 6.2 I think?

In my sig are two pictures of me of when i was 16 years old.

Emma

-x-

Hey I'm kind of new too, only I didn't say hi to anyone :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending