Turn on thread page Beta

wearing bras in bed watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Those of you who find them really uncomfortable are probably wearing the wrong size or style. Bras should not be uncomfortable!

You still don't have to wear them at night if you don't want to though.
    i have to wear them at night, you've got to keep them under control

ReputationRep:
    Bras in bed are not dangerous! As long as you don't wear an underwire bra I cannot see how that is even possible that wearing a bra to bed could be dangerous. It's not dangerous during the day.
    I like to wear sports bras or no-wire bras to be because I have a big chest and it's not comfortable to go without a bra even when I'm lying down. I also have a few of those built-in-bra tank tops for sleep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shady lane)
    Bras in bed are not dangerous! As long as you don't wear an underwire bra I cannot see how that is even possible that wearing a bra to bed could be dangerous. It's not dangerous during the day.
    I like to wear sports bras or no-wire bras to be because I have a big chest and it's not comfortable to go without a bra even when I'm lying down. I also have a few of those built-in-bra tank tops for sleep.
    don'tt you find that they come out of those tops, i'm not massive, but mine always come out

ReputationRep:
    Yeah mine come out too...but the support underneath is most important for me

ReputationRep:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Olivia22
    Is it strange that I did this whilst reading the rest of your post!?!?

haha i just did the same. then scrolled down and read your post lol
    lol, its the same as this thing i was watching on trisha about training a muscle "down there" and that women should clench the muscle like when they stop themselves urinating, and then she said she bet every woman in the audience had done it by reflex....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irisng)
    But my back doesn't ache without a bra :confused: I could go for days on end without a bra. It makes no difference to what I feel whether I wear one or not.

Although I do get this feeling that I wanna wear one after a few days lol - more support, I suppose. But it's not pain - I don't ache without a bra. So are bras really a necessity?
    Bras being a necessity depends on how big you are, apart from being uncomfortable i would feel naked and v. self conscious without one because of my size. Also they need the support.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleece)
    i dont know bout cancer but OW. i have to take mine off if i'm laying on my bed, theres no way i could sleep in one, too uncomfy.
    let them freeeeeee!
    #

SECONDED!

ReputationRep:
    Can i just ask about what some people are saying about underwire bras being and for you in bed. I always wear underwired bras, but surely they are not that different to normal bras and why are they bad if normal ones aren't?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.