The Student Room Group

OCR A Level Biology Revision Notes

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Yasin-Ali
Yoooooo- but now i need to know if it was a high A or low A. Im thinking about just revising from these notes lol.
These notes might not contain everything he knew tho and then I might not get a good grade so...:s-smilie:

It was a low a. And I'm a "she", btw. But your grade doesn't depend on my notes. Your grade is dependent on how much work you do, which the notes can aid you with.

Original post by windersa
Hey, there's some questions in your revision notes that you haven't answered e.g.

"State that in plants photosynthesis is a two-stage process taking place in chloroplasts."

"State that light energy is used during photosynthesis to produce complex organic molecules."

"State that the light-dependent stage takes place in thylakoid membranes and that the light-independent stage takesplace in the stroma."

Do you know the answer of these questions?

They're not questions. They are statements to state. If you have questions about them then I can help you.
Reply 81
when investigating the effect of using different filters on the time take for DCPIP (electron acceptor) to change colour thus finding the rate of photosynthesis. say that i just used red, blue and green filters, whats the advantage of using a wider rang of filters ?
Reply 82
Omgg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!these are the best notes ever you have saved my life!!!
can i have ocr chemistry revision notes please please
Reply 84
Original post by allujain altarkait
can i have ocr chemistry revision notes please please

I don't have them on my computer. They are on TSR somewhere (but are no-where need as good as my bio ones). Look at the threads I've started.
Reply 85
Original post by lexafish
I don't have them on my computer. They are on TSR somewhere (but are no-where need as good as my bio ones). Look at the threads I've started.

THANKYOU SOOO MUCH FOR THE NOTES..THEY ARE THE BEST..WAY BETTER THAN MINE SIMILAR TO URS BUT NOT CONDENSED DOWN THANKYOUUUU ! yeah wish i could hav chemistry ones too...but i aint complaining (: thanks a lotttt
how do you use them to revise for the exams?
Reply 87
hey, i did some revision notes for the exams f211, f212, f214 and f215 and thought i'd share them around, so here you go :-)

thank you!!!! :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d
Reply 88
Original post by Zeudi hussein
how do you use them to revise for the exams?

I wrote them to revise, but I'm sure other people use them in a different way.
Reply 89
Thank you so much ive compiled by own notes using these and youve helped me so much - i didnt need to buy a revision guide after all!
Reply 90
thank u soo much hopefully i can get an A in biology with these notes cheers :biggrin:
Reply 91

can you get an A by using these notes
Reply 92
I wrote them to revise, but I'm sure other people use them in a different way.

i just want to thank you so much seriously...the exam was ALOT EASIER by using ur notes..and im sure ive got a good grade because of YOU! u r a life saver..im not just saying it. THANKYOUUUU!!
Reply 93
Hey, I did some revision notes for the exams F211, F212, F214 and F215 and thought I'd share them around, so here you go :-)

:eek: :eek: :eek:
You're amazing - thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!
Reply 94
It was a low a. And I'm a "she", btw. But your grade doesn't depend on my notes. Your grade is dependent on how much work you do, which the notes can aid you with.

They're not questions. They are statements to state. If you have questions about them then I can help you.

Did you use different books when writing these?
Cause I see you used the thin revision guide version of the ocr textbook for some of f215-
What kind of resources did you use for the f215 notes? and how much of each resource?
Hey, I did some revision notes for the exams F211, F212, F214 and F215 and thought I'd share them around, so here you go :-)

Oh thank you so much, you have actually saved me from dropping biology AS all together. I am now going to use these invaluable notes.
Reply 96

Hi Thank You So Much For your Notes Dude I Really Appreciate It! What Grade Did You Get In Your As ?
Reply 97
Original post by MMiah06
Hi Thank You So Much For your Notes Dude I Really Appreciate It! What Grade Did You Get In Your As ?

I got A grades in all of my exams.
Reply 98
Thanks so much for these notes, they're really helpful :smile: Please could you come into our school and teach us biology? haha :tongue:
Reply 99
I got A grades in all of my exams.

hi there! did you just use these notes in you revision then? did you keep rewriting them? the thing is i think they really helped me in unit 2 AS bio that's how i got my A (: thankyou ..and then i used them for F214 but didnt get an A ): how did you revise to get your A's? right now it seems so impossible for me ):

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending