The Student Room Group

OCR A Level Biology Revision Notes

Scroll to see replies

thankyouu! I'm using your notes to help me correct my own, and highlighting topics for my A2 work which involves some AS module backwork. (for example photosynthesis and enzymes). I'm also using them to brief myself with content before class!
xx
Reply 121
Thanks very much. :smile:
These revision notes really are great! I might print the notes for the first unit of AS as that is what I am doing at the moment...
The information in the notes indicates a lot of effort and research has been put into producing them which is excellent!
Thank you very much for sharing them :smile:
Reply 123
Original post by lexafish
Hey, I did some revision notes for the exams F211, F212, F214 and F215 and thought I'd share them around, so here you go :-)

These notes are SOSO amazing! You're a lifesaver, thank you! :biggrin:
Reply 124
thank you so much :biggrin:
Reply 125
You my friend, are a hero.
Hey, I did some revision notes for the exams F211, F212, F214 and F215 and thought I'd share them around, so here you go :-)

FAQs
1) I wrote them myself. You might have been given them by your teacher/best friend/whatever, but that does not mean they are not mine. You will not find any copies of these notes from any other source dated any earlier than these ones (unless I posted them in a different thread first, which I think I did with a couple). There are mistakes in them. I wrote them in a rush. You will see from some of the early replies that I corrected them as they were pointed out. Now I'm more occupied with my degree and I'm not even sure if I still have the originals.
2) I got an A in each of my exams and I'm now studying biology at university.
3) I don't know if using my notes will get you an A. I wrote them as part of my cramming. As mentioned previously, they have mistakes. TBH, reading these notes wouldn't have helped me when I did the exams. It was the writing them which I found useful.
4) I did OCR Salters Chemistry. I have another thread somewhere with those notes in. However, they are not as good as these ones because I predominantly revised using my tutor's notes rather than writing my own.
5) I'm a woman, please don't refer to me as a 'he'.

This is really really good i was just wondering if you had any for chemistrt? OCR AS chemistry F322 and maybe any A2 units for next year. its just that these notes made me really confident in the January exam i had and i was just hoping you had some for chemistry. Thanks:smile:
Reply 127
Original post by Arya Ahmed
This is really really good i was just wondering if you had any for chemistrt? OCR AS chemistry F322 and maybe any A2 units for next year. its just that these notes made me really confident in the January exam i had and i was just hoping you had some for chemistry. Thanks:smile:

No I'm afraid I did OCR B chemistry, so F331, F332 etc. Sorry.
Ok but, thanks for biology :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 129
hey, i did some revision notes for the exams f211, f212, f214 and f215 and thought i'd share them around, so here you go :-)

faqs

1) i wrote them myself. You might have been given them by your teacher/best friend/whatever, but that does not mean they are not mine. You will not find any copies of these notes from any other source dated any earlier than these ones (unless i posted them in a different thread first, which i think i did with a couple). There are mistakes in them. I wrote them in a rush. You will see from some of the early replies that i corrected them as they were pointed out. Now i'm more occupied with my degree and i'm not even sure if i still have the original files.

2) i got an a in each of my exams and i'm now studying human biology at university. I have not done a levels for a long time (more years have passed than i care to admit!). I probably can't answer your specific questions but there are other threads around here where they will be able to help you.

3) i don't know if using my notes will get you an a and i don't know how you should revise. I wrote them as part of my cramming. As mentioned previously, they have mistakes. Tbh, reading these notes wouldn't have helped me when i did the exams. It was the writing them which i found useful.

4) i did ocr b salters chemistry (so f331, f332 etc.). I have another thread somewhere with those notes in. However, they are not as good as these ones because i predominantly revised using my tutor's notes rather than writing my own. Yes, i got 90%+ in my chemistry coursework; no, you can't have a copy.

5) i'm at university now. I won't be writing more notes and i can't write some for a different module for you.

6) i'm a woman, please don't refer to me as a 'he'.

thank you sooooo much!!!!!!
This helps so freaking muchhhhhhh:smile::smile::smile:
Wow stop taking credit for these notes you got them from school i know which one, b!tch

hey, i did some revision notes for the exams f211, f212, f214 and f215 and thought i'd share them around, so here you go :-)

faqs

1) i wrote them myself. You might have been given them by your teacher/best friend/whatever, but that does not mean they are not mine. You will not find any copies of these notes from any other source dated any earlier than these ones (unless i posted them in a different thread first, which i think i did with a couple). There are mistakes in them. I wrote them in a rush. You will see from some of the early replies that i corrected them as they were pointed out. Now i'm more occupied with my degree and i'm not even sure if i still have the original files.

2) i got an a in each of my exams and i'm now studying human biology at university. I have not done a levels for a long time (more years have passed than i care to admit!). I probably can't answer your specific questions but there are other threads around here where they will be able to help you.

3) i don't know if using my notes will get you an a and i don't know how you should revise. I wrote them as part of my cramming. As mentioned previously, they have mistakes. Tbh, reading these notes wouldn't have helped me when i did the exams. It was the writing them which i found useful.

4) i did ocr b salters chemistry (so f331, f332 etc.). I have another thread somewhere with those notes in. However, they are not as good as these ones because i predominantly revised using my tutor's notes rather than writing my own. Yes, i got 90%+ in my chemistry coursework; no, you can't have a copy.

5) i'm at university now. I won't be writing more notes and i can't write some for a different module for you.

6) i'm a woman, please don't refer to me as a 'he'.
Ffs you didnt 'write them yourself' stop taking credit for other peoples work
I am currently starting revision videos on youtube. I have done one on water, please check it out and tell me what you think, if i should continue, tips on how to improve anything, Ill do more frequent ones if people like them http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUo6P...ature=youtu.be

6) I'm a woman, please don't refer to me as a 'he'.

Did you write these notes on microsoft?
iwant to add a couple of things onto your notes, jst like minor things you have missed so ican revise from just a few sheets of paper rather than sheets here and there.
If possible could you post up the F215 microsoft copy?
Thanks
Reply 134
Saving, printing highlighting and repeating till I can regurgitate the living poop out of this syllabus. Cannot thank you enough for this, they look amazing!
Thank you so much, I may have only found these a day before the exam but I'm sure they'll help massively
Reply 136
They're sooo good!
anyone have any similar notes for OCR A Level chemistry
Reply 139

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending