George Bush doesn't like black people Watch

This discussion is closed.
SuperhansFavouriteAlsatian
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
The entire of florida wasn't underwater, and there wasn't a turf war between pawn shop looters and the National Guard in Florida, either.
KizD
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Did anyone else notice, that when a point was refuted and asked to be substantiated. Certain members seemed to justify it as "just an opinion" and move to another illfounded arguement. It was quite amusing to watch.
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I can sum up both the Queen's opinions (ComeBack and Nubian) in this single statement:

It's a black thing, yo.

Yeah, i'm down with that. Ya'll.
bleeper
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
http://monkeyfist.com/articles/804
roff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
That is unfortunate and he should be a bit more culturally sensitive, but Paki isnt a slur in America.
And that article is 3 years old :rolleyes:
bleeper
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I know, i heard that he had a confederate flag on his wall at uni. However i can not remeber the name of the author who made the claim
Fusion
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
the issue is that the majority of victims are poor

message to kanye west : are you going to donate at least $1m to the relief fund just like nicholas cage did?
Bismarck
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by SlyPie)
hmmm ok I'll be blatantly honest.. I thought that clip of the charity drive was something that ran on SNL (Saturday Night Live)....my bad...
Same here.
SamTheMan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by DanGrover)
That video is hilarious. It's basically a charity drive by Kanye West, Chris Rock and Mike Myers - Mike and Chris are reading off their queue cards, but Kanye West sort of ad-libs a bit, and says things like "the national guard are shooting us" (black people) and then just randomly blurts out "george w bush doesn't care about black people" - Mike and Chris's reactions are fantastic.
What's a foreigner like Mike Myers doing taking part in that?
SlyPie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
What's a foreigner like Mike Myers doing taking part in that?
I know. Because America isn't full of immigrants or anything.

Why are comedians and rappers taking part in that? I can't take them seriously.
Cellardore
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by tjblue8)
http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/619.html

try this..i had to try my link twice for it to work

the thing is its not that funny
oh dear :s: people weren't expecting him to say that at the end! oops!
Retro.spex
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
If you remember, I'm not trying to offend anyone or anything but the real americans were the native americans(red indians) and lots of people from europe came over to america and took over.
SlyPie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Serina M)
If you remember, I'm not trying to offend anyone or anything but the real americans were the native americans(red indians) and lots of people from europe came over to america and took over.
What does that have to do with anything? hmm
tjblue8
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by SlyPie)
What does that have to do with anything? hmm

TRY THIS FOR SIZE
OMGWTF
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Rofl
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Serina M)
Indeed, the wonders of civilisation.
SlyPie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by tjblue8)
TRY THIS FOR SIZE
Ok thanks..but that still doesn't answer my question.
tjblue8
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
was the question at me....??

anyway glad you enjoyed it
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
tjblue8 won the debate.
Beekeeper
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by HearTheThunder)
God, people will scream "racism" anywhere these days.
Tell me about it. I don't even take it as serious anymore because people drag it out at every opportunity and it pisses me off.

Seriously, a hurricane sweeps away an entire city, and all people can whine on about are stupid race claims.

HERES A FACT.
There is still thousands of bodies lining the streets of New Orleans underneath the water in the "venice from hell". These people are the real victims, and nobody knows what race the real victims are.

Who cares if the superdome is full of black people, they are ALIVE and should be grateful, it is the people who are dead who are the victims here, and the truth is that we have no idea who's died. It is impossible to say.

For all you know the streets could be lined with dead white bodies, so why don't you all shut the hell up until you know your facts?

Besides, I don't feel awfully sympathetic towards these "racist" claims when british citizens have got to be airlifted out of the city because they themselves are victims to abuse from black people. Disgusting.

And in response to the thread title, i very much doubt it and you shouldn't swear by the media so much. George Bush is one hell of an ********* but he's not a racist. He is a devout christian and heads the most racially diverse administration ever in American politics.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1280)
79.7%
Leave (326)
20.3%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed