The Official "Where are you staying?" Accomodation Thread! Watch

This discussion is closed.
sidxms
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by roochis)
I've got a single room in wilson house. It looks pretty good, except for the 20 min walk, but its better than most. Plus Hyde Park as a back garden... what else can you ask for!

I 've got the same mate too, It looks all dandy. Somerfields is noly 3 mins aways too. Shame the uni campus is a long walk

sid
Velocity Girl
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by crunchie127)
I've also changed mine to a twin room. The fees look a lot healthier, about £1400 cheaper. Yay!
Ive got a twin room southwell also, looks pretty good.
[email protected]
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
crunchie and velocity girl - have either of you got ensuites? (and crunchie are you male or female?!)
Velocity Girl
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by [email protected])
crunchie and velocity girl - have either of you got ensuites? (and crunchie are you male or female?!)
nope just a study bedroom
Nima
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Velocity Girl)
nope just a study bedroom
Mine's just the standard twin room as well. I prefer that tho, more money saved, the better. :| ohhh and to Katie; Crunchie is female (from another thread I read)
Gauss
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Might as well update my status on here too ...

Single room; More House.

Don't know if anyone here is will be staying there.
BossLady
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Galois)
Might as well update my status on here too ...

Single room; More House.

Don't know if anyone here is will be staying there.
More House? not heard if it...where is it located?
groovychik
Report 13 years ago
yay..i got a twin ensuite at beit hall! i just pray my roomie n i will get on!!
crunchie127
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by [email protected])
Female (as has alreayd been pointed out by others ) NO, I have shared bathroom facilities.
crunchie127
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Velocity Girl)
Ive got a twin room southwell also, looks pretty good.

Ooh I'm not in southwell though, I'm in Linstead (forgot to write that on my last reply!) But yeah, I hope we're not dissappointed when we get there!

Groovychik- I can just imagine my roommate getting really pissed off with me Hope I won't have to force her to move out haha!
roochis
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by sidxms)
I 've got the same mate too, It looks all dandy. Somerfields is noly 3 mins aways too. Shame the uni campus is a long walk

sid
Somerfields? Oh man.. I was looking forward to doing my weekly shop at Sainsburys. Pah. Somerfields is even worse than sainsburys cost wise.
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by BossLady)
More House? not heard if it...where is it located?
It's on cromwell road I think (a combined student hostel and chaplaincy).

(Original post by roochis)
Somerfields? Oh man.. I was looking forward to doing my weekly shop at Sainsburys. Pah. Somerfields is even worse than sainsburys cost wise.
You're talking about the somerfield on edgeware rd, right (i had a drink in the old english gentleman on edgeware yesterday )? Well there's also a safeway very close by and a M&S on the corner opposite Sussex Gardens adjacent to edgeware road tube station. There is a sainsburys fairly close (even further down edgeware road and you could always use paddington station if you're lazy). Oh, and Tesco's on edgeware but it's only an express.
Gauss
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Miles)
It's on cromwell road I think (a combined student hostel and chaplaincy).
Yeah, near the traffic lights which combines Cromwell Road with Queens Gate - just 275 metres walk from Huxley Building . That's close enough for me, can now lay in for an extra 15 minutes every morning .
meawinner1
Report 13 years ago
Does anyone know how far the sainsburys is from beit hall?
Tom H
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Miles)
Oh, and Tesco's on edgeware but it's only an express.
But the one on Praed Street has a Krispy Kreme counter
not1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Tom H)
But the one on Praed Street has a Krispy Kreme counter
I've never understood this ICL obsession with KK doughnuts. Bloody annoying imo.
roochis
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by edders)
I've never understood this ICL obsession with KK doughnuts. Bloody annoying imo.
KK were such a disappointment. My sister made it out to be somethign really nice and yummy.. but they were just tooooo sweet. yuck.
PoisonRemedy321
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by iamnotajoker)
I will stay in campus!!!! Don't want to stay at home--- try to become independent!
Have you decided yet,mate?
Definately staying in halls, it's worth being in debt for!
soundscape
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Adarah)
I can't even afford the plane ticket over, lol, cause they put their prices up. Going to get my parents to drive me over now after all - so i can take more stuff with me
Which airline?
You can get to London/Stansted from both Frankfurt/Hahn and Friedrichshafen (Bodensee) with Ryanair. I don't know whether that's close to where you live, but in most cases it should be the cheapest alternative. Maybe it's worth considering that next time, when you've moved in and have little luggage.
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by meawinner1)
Does anyone know how far the sainsburys is from beit hall?
20-25 min walk.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (169)
18.55%
No (555)
60.92%
Not really bothered about them (187)
20.53%

Watched Threads