Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=iamnotajoker]

I got the same. app3500 pounds for a twin room at willis jackon. are u the roommate? the price!!! my home is in london, how about you?
    Yeah, £3404.80 lol. You mean you live in London at the moment? I'm in Northolt in zone 5. Could have stayed home I guess, but who wants to do that?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adarah)
    just wait til second year :bawling:
    the prices then are worse apparently
    Well, not if you squeeze 6 people into a 2 bedroom flat or something

ReputationRep:
    share with Aussies willing to work nights, you get 2 to a bed that way (and PLENTY of them do!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PoisonRemedy321)
    Yeah, £3404.80 lol. You mean you live in London at the moment? I'm in Northolt in zone 5. Could have stayed home I guess, but who wants to do that?!
    I've got £3404.80 :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Hall
    Prince's Gardens - Linstead Hall

Type
    Twin, Shared Bathroom

Distance from campus

1 minute walk

Opinion
    I'm very happy with the hall itself, just the whole shared bedroom isn't my thing. I dunno if you can swap these offers with anyone if both people agree, but if it is, I'm more than happy to swap with any single room from the same hall despite the higher rents.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lazio)
    Hall
    Prince's Gardens - Linstead Hall

Type
    Twin, Shared Bathroom

Distance from campus

1 minute walk

Opinion
    I'm very happy with the hall itself, just the whole shared bedroom isn't my thing. I dunno if you can swap these offers with anyone if both people agree, but if it is, I'm more than happy to swap with any single room from the same hall despite the higher rents.
    FInally, someone staying in Linstead! I have a single room, they're charging me £4964 for it though- I don't know how large your hosuing budget is! Yep, if they let us, I'd be quite happy to swap!

ReputationRep:
    Great, I'll have a talk with my parents (they're paying part of the rents) and let you know for sure. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hall : Piccadilly Court

Type : Single En Suite

Distance : Too far

Rent : £4,743.83 ( I nearly had a heart attack, on the accommodation offer it said £5,200 but theres a four week period on that included in the licence that I'm not actually liable for.)

Sounds a very nice place, I'm just a little bit annoyed by the distance, was kinda hoping for somewhere nice and close cos im a lasy git, but never mind.

ReputationRep:
    BHS, twin room.

Edders and Pole_from_swede, see you soon :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesF)
    BHS, twin room.

hmm....future roomy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pole_from_swede)
    hmm....future roomy?
    Haha, I was thinking the same thing :p:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I was thinking the same thing :p:
    yeah seem not too many people from BSH here. prolly because it is so small( 87 ppl I have heard:O). so there r 3.4% of BSH crew at TSR!! yeah!!:P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pole_from_swede)
    yeah seem not too many people from BSH here. prolly because it is so small( 87 ppl I have heard:O). so there r 3.4% of BSH crew at TSR!! yeah!!:P
    Yea, not many ppl in BSH which I thought was a shame when I first found out, but it means everyone will know everyone else in our halls which is cool (aslong as they're nice :eek: ) and theres another 4 halls around Evelyn gardens with loads of ppl, so we get the best of both worlds really .

ReputationRep:
    Really annoyed at my accomodation offer

It's a twin room at Linstead Hall. Linstead Hall is fine the location is excellent... however I opted for a single room and it quite obviously isn't Secondly, I choose with ensuite option, which again it isn't - Only thing worse would have been a triple room :eek:

But I do understand they can't please everyone - I'm greatful for the fact that its a stone's throw away from campus, but I need my own space more Looks like i better start house hunting.

MdSalih

P.S. I would be greatful if anyone wants to swap for a single room. The fee's for this property are £3642.31 and the deposit is £100. I don't mind higher fees - PM me, or mail [email protected].

ReputationRep:
    BHS, twin room.

Cool, see you soon James!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ponjavic)
    I've got £3404.80 :eek:
    :eek: It's a sign! I guess I'll see you there lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lazio)
    Great, I'll have a talk with my parents (they're paying part of the rents) and let you know for sure. Thanks

Depends if I'm compatible with your roommate- I don't think they'd let a girl in with a bloke lol! Oops

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PoisonRemedy321)
    :eek: It's a sign! I guess I'll see you there lol.
    What you studying?

Anyone else have 3404.80 for willis jackson? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crunchie127)
    Depends if I'm compatible with your roommate- I don't think they'd let a girl in with a bloke lol! Oops
    lol, I didn't realize you were a girl. Oh well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lazio)
    lol, I didn't realize you were a girl. Oh well.

I didn't look at the top of your post- sorry about that I'm sure they'll be someone who'll want to change when you get there (hope so anyway- osrry for disappointing you...)

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.