microsoft access 2000 macro help Watch

This discussion is closed.
shah19
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
hi, i'm making a database using microsoft access 2000 i need help on making a macro that calculates the price by multiplying the amount of stock by its price and then for it to caluculate the total price.
Rich
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by shah19)
hi, i'm making a database using microsoft access 2000 i need help on making a macro that calculates the price by multiplying the amount of stock by its price and then for it to caluculate the total price.
I think you need to provide a lot more detail as to what exactly you are trying to do and what exactly your problem is.

Thanks,
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by shah19)
As for as I know you can only do that with VBA but you may be able to do it with SQL.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Create a query which contains a field for amount of stock, a field for price of stock, and a calculated field containing the equation (right click in the "Field" row in a blank field and select "build")

"=[AmountOfStock]*[PriceOfStock]"
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (473)
59.35%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.4%
No- I want it (228)
28.61%
No- I don't want it (53)
6.65%

Watched Threads