Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tessie)
    yoda of corse, he kicks ass,
    also jesus would be too nice to fight someone

who the hell is yoda

ReputationRep:
    Jesus would'nt fight Yoda cos he doesn't believe in violence true, but Yoda would win if they did. Yoda is the thing thats short and has big ears from star wars. Yes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by woody)
    Jesus would'nt fight Yoda cos he doesn't believe in violence true, but Yoda would win if they did. Yoda is the thing thats short and has big ears from star wars. Yes?
    oh bloody Star Wars, i like Sci Fi stuff but i cant watch that, it isn't logical hahaha

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a big fan though I have benn dragged along to the cinema, I like the fighting with light sabers, the rest went over my head.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by woody)
    I'm not a big fan though I have benn dragged along to the cinema, I like the fighting with light sabers, the rest went over my head.

thats the problem with me it seems to complicated, its like the Matrix crap, not much of a story line just rely on fight scenes

ReputationRep:
    who would win out of The Justice Leage vs The Super Best Friends.

ReputationRep:
    I dont know who the super friends guys are but Im guessin the justice league

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Optimist)
    I dont know who the super friends guys are but Im guessin the justice league
    it was on South Park. it compraises of Jesus, Moses and other people from religon.

ReputationRep:
    Add Seaman to that list.

ReputationRep:
    I'll give spiderman credit for havin good fightin moves, but superman is the man of steel... no matter how many punches spiderman lands on superman, superman would just keep goin at him. And if spiderman had no kryptonite, he's pretty much screwed, spiderman would never be able to fight superman man to man, he would need kryptonite!

ReputationRep:
    Uchiha Itachi (from Naruto) would kill them both in an instant. Having mastered the Sharingan at the age of 8, he would just basically predict their moves and then counter with whatever he was attacked with. Oh yea, did I mention that he was the captain of an ANBU assassination at the age of 13? He is now a S-ranked criminal and is even feared by the mighty Orochimaru.

ReputationRep:
    How about if superman found the antidote spider to the one that made spiderman spiderman and this made him ordinary again?

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.