The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well I have sex with my bf everyday, sometimes twice a day when I'm with him (I like to wake him up with head and give him a proper start to the day) and we're in a LDR at the moment so prob about twice a week when the waiting gets too much and I'm too horny to wait anymore.
Reply 2
Every day (I love how female masturbation is still a mystery).
I swear there is a thread on this every single day.

Yes, majority do it, and how often depends on the person, same as men.

/thread.
Once every 4 days...
Reply 5
:ms:
never. and im not even joking.
Reply 7
Have you climaxed yet OP?
the majority do, and many of those who say they don't lie!! frequency is different for each woman but at the moment it's been 3 weeks since i has sex with my bf so at least every other day if not everyday!! when the sex is there once a week if at all. i also **** a lot when i'm stressed so exams add to my horniness :smile:

Almost never. Haven't really got the hang of it :frown:
Lots of people do, surely this has all been said a million times before?
Lots of people do, surely this has all been said a million times before?
Couple of times a week when I'm at home (with my boyfriend), almost every day when we're apart. Not all women do it, but if they don't I assume that's because they haven't figured out how to get off yet, it can take a while.
Everyday tbh ... is that bad for you?
stinky--pete
exams add to my horniness :smile:

Something I never thought I'd hear from anyone :p:
Reply 15
last time I check, 65% were doing it.
Reply 16
Anonymous
questions on the title

once a day. sometimes twice if I have a day off. Orgasm-wise it is the best, no man can ever get anywhere near unfortunately (even though it can be great with a partner, I never reach the same level).

I cannot believe there are women that never do it!
missygeorgia
Couple of times a week when I'm at home (with my boyfriend), almost every day when we're apart. Not all women do it, but if they don't I assume that's because they haven't figured out how to get off yet, it can take a while.

:sadnod:
Reply 18
I don't keep a bloody diary. Often :hmmm:
Most women do it however most don't like to admit it for some reason. But it varies a lot for how often. Personally I never used to very often at all but I've started to much more frequently. But anyway it all varies.

Latest

Trending

Trending