a) its been christmas - can't revise
b) it's been new year- can't revise
c) it's been my 18th birthday- can't revise
d) I've lost my timetable!!
e) I'm doing loadsa resits
f) I've got loadsa coursework to be in this month
g) I've got my driving test
h) I'm going to scotland this weekend- can't revise

Ohhh, i dunno what im gonna do with my life i didn't apply to uni. i think i made the right decision (too late now anyway), i want to do something in the police force i think but i don't know what. all my mates have this clear idea of exactly where they wanna be in 5 years but i haven't got a clue.

i bet every one else is all prepared and ready, arn't you?!

oh well, good luck to everyone sitting exams in january.
sassy_j
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
hi bling bling

your not the only person!although i have always known what i have wanted to do, most of my friends haven't, they were kinda forced into choosing something so that they could send off their ucas forms.

as for exams, i know how you feel, i only have a biology exam on the 22nd, but i find biology hard, i got a u for my as, i am resitting but not til the summer. I really want to do well in this exam but i try to revise but i just cant knuckle down and get on with it :-(

x x x
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i know how you feel... i have tonnes of exams and have been told by my form tutor that i will probably be withdrawn from most of them because i haven't been well and he doesn't want me to be more ill through stress (+ i haven't revised anyway). so i'll be in college tomorrow with my ickle doctors note... but now i either don't resit at all or do it in the summer with all my A2s.

lou xxx
gemma1811
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
i know how you feel... i have tonnes of exams and have been told by my form tutor that i will probably be withdrawn from most of them because i haven't been well and he doesn't want me to be more ill through stress (+ i haven't revised anyway). so i'll be in college tomorrow with my ickle doctors note... but now i either don't resit at all or do it in the summer with all my A2s.

lou xxx
Hey lou lou, howz the glandular fever going? Dont worry about this months exams, resits arent the end of the world, all u have to do is just work hard for the summer exams (if your well) and im sure it wont matter that you havent resat some! xxxx
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by gemma1811)
Hey lou lou, howz the glandular fever going? Dont worry about this months exams, resits arent the end of the world, all u have to do is just work hard for the summer exams (if your well) and im sure it wont matter that you havent resat some! xxxx
good news, i got the results of my latest blood test and i don't have it my sysytem anymore. woohoo! but i do have some post-viral infection cos my body is apparently exhausted from fighting the nastiness of glandular fever... so is hould be better soon -*thinks holidays should eb prescribed for everyone*

lou xxx
ShOcKzZ
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
good news, i got the results of my latest blood test and i don't have it my sysytem anymore. woohoo! but i do have some post-viral infection cos my body is apparently exhausted from fighting the nastiness of glandular fever... so is hould be better soon -*thinks holidays should eb prescribed for everyone*

lou xxx
totally irrelevant, but i like what uve done with organising member b'days..whatever made u do that?
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ShOcKzZ)
totally irrelevant, but i like what uve done with organising member b'days..whatever made u do that?
i was off college and was mind-numbingly bored. and i do like this place + wanted to make some kind of contribution. oh and i wanted some rep

lou xxx
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1065)
79.01%
Leave (283)
20.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise