The Student Room Group

Have told my boyfriend i slept with his friend/ i really want my boyfriend back!

Heya guys just wanted to comment back just saying that i HAVE told my boyfriend last week after a long hard think about it, as most of the people who thought that i should tell him has strong points and it was true what yous were saying :frown:, i was just trying to block it out. Anyways we arent together he is "disgusted and ashamed of what i did" and "really hurt and gutted" which makes me feel so bad in myself. I have tried calling him about 1000 times still hasnt answered my calls and all his friends know. The person i slept with has gone on holiday so god knows what is going to happen when he comes back. I am so upset because i want him back so badly, its like a part of me is missing, any thoughts on how you fink i can get him back??? I feel better for letting it out :frown:

Scroll to see replies

you deserve it for cheating on him.
and with his MATE man. that's just ******.
Reply 2
let it go, you really need to grow up, and accept what you've done.
Yup, it may sound harsh, but you slept with his friend! You can't honestly expect him to be okay with that can you? And if you preferred this friend to him, why haven't you asked him out instead? :s-smilie:
Hell no. You can't go sleep with your bf's mate and then get him back. The world doesn't work that way. You accept the consequences of your actions, move on and use the pain to motivate you against ever doing it again.
TheProdigy2k9
you deserve it for cheating on him.
and with his MATE man. that's just fu***d.

^what this guy said :yep:
Reply 6
If he did get back with you, the guy's a moron.
Reply 7
SarahBezta
Heya guys just wanted to comment back just saying that i HAVE told my boyfriend last week after a long hard think about it, as most of the people who thought that i should tell him has strong points and it was true what yous were saying :frown:, i was just trying to block it out. Anyways we arent together he is "disgusted and ashamed of what i did" and "really hurt and gutted" which makes me feel so bad in myself. I have tried calling him about 1000 times still hasnt answered my calls and all his friends know. The person i slept with has gone on holiday so god knows what is going to happen when he comes back. I am so upset because i want him back so badly, its like a part of me is missing, any thoughts on how you fink i can get him back??? I feel better for letting it out :frown:

Argh,Noooo!!! Why did u sleep with him.....!? Its now sooo difficult, coz I can promise u, getting back a guy after cheating is way harder than gettin back a girl.Its gonna be hard, but not neccesarily impossible.Wait a few weeks(this is gonna be hard), and give him loadz of time to let the anger out.DONT GO NEAR HIM. After u've waited a bit, go see him, and be really really sorry, i.e Tears and everything.u gotta tell him he was ur everything, blah blah blah.Good luck and damn! couldnt u keep ur legz closed!!!:mad:
Well good on you girl!
Honesty is one of the most important things.
Make him remember on why he was with you in the first place, remind him of why you were such a great couple. See what he says, but you have to give him time. Everything comes to those who wait!
I am sure he will come back to you, just don't give up.
Maybe write an email or letter, which he will have to read, not just delete it like he probably will his texts.
If that's any help....
Sorry
Reply 9
You silly bint.
Mann18
If he did get back with you, the guy's a moron.

the only reason he would "get back with her" is so he could slip in her arse and make her cry. + man points.
SarahBezta

No. leave it. You've just broken their friendship, I think you've done enough damage.
Next time...don't screw your bf friend maybe?

He'd be an idiot to get back with you....so move on i guess?
Reply 13
Aye, there's just nothing you can do now. If you didn't think ahead back then, well, just accept your mistake. I don't think you could find a guy that would even look your way after you did that to him.
Well, you shouldn't have slept with his friend then..
He has every right to do what he is doing, and to be frank, if he gets back with you then he is an idiot IMO
sorry but it's your fault and you don't deserve to get him back. i suggest moving on and stop calling him, i doubt he appreciated getting 4375893475892374 missed calls from you.. he obviously doesn't want to speak to you.
Reply 16
You kind of deserve it. Stop calling him - you're stabbing the knife in deeper.
Reply 17
How naive are you?? cant believe your actually thinking about trying to get him back.

If i were you i would not go near the mate either because its just so so disrespectful to carry on seeing him even after youve said you felt remorse etc for what youve done.

If i was the boyfriend i would despise you so much for what you did!

Forget him and move on unless he comes to you, then hes a silly mug if he does that Anyway.
Reply 18
Bizarre how people are really ******* surprised people want nothing to do with them after they cheat on them. I blame it on the general liberalisation of relationships.
Reply 19
Ludwig Wittgenstein
the only reason he would "get back with her" is so he could slip in her arse and make her cry. + man points.

Lmao, of course!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending