Turn on thread page Beta

Pressie Ideas watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have been going out with my boyfriend for nearly 4 months and would like to surprise him with something through the post. At 2 months he sent me a rose with a teddy which turned up on my door step . However, I'm finding it hard to think of ideas seeing as he's male (I think it's a lot harder for us girls). Does anyone have any good ideas, or know of some good websites that do this kind of thing?

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Boys like things made of carbon fiber.

ReputationRep:
    a tenner...

ReputationRep:
    a naked girl?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    a naked girl?
    WINNER

ReputationRep:
    marzipan nipple?

ReputationRep:
    I bought my boyfriend a flying lesson... he loved it!

ReputationRep:
    depends how old he is and what he likes.

well if you are going to get him something, its got to be meaning ful, you can get him something that he will find useful or something that he will look at and remind him of you, an idea would be a picture frame with a photo of the 2 of you in it... i did that for my gf, and she loves it, but then again if he is not the soppr kinda romantic kind of person get him something he will find useful, my gf bought me a multi function tool, i got camping a lot and collect penknives/multifunstion tools so she bought me one of them... but you know when you have seen the right thing for him. it will jstu stand out and you know he will like it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosalily)
    I bought my boyfriend a flying lesson... he loved it!
    Yep! I was going to say this. You can buy "life experiences" and they cost, on average, about £100 each. But they can be cheaper or more expensive, depending on the experience.

Here you go:

Gift experience

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.