The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I don't think it's off putting at all! Tell him where to go.

How come you have a dip in it though?
A little bit unattractive. I'm not going to mince my words to make you feel better. I'm horrendously picky though.
are u kidding me? thats not in no way near getting fat..tell ur bf to **** himself tbh..
Reply 4
YOUR boyfriend sounds like a dick if hes makin u feel crappy especially because im sorry but there is ABsolutly nothing heavy lookin about you at all:smile: you look fine. generic hybrid if he/she is not jokin is also a bit of a prat the world seems to have a few of these type of ppl
Reply 5
no, it looks like you have a lovely figure! Your boyfriends a douche for even thinking that let alone saying it.
Reply 6
Nope, not at all :awesome:

although from the angle and the way your body is twisted, kind of hard to tell...
Reply 7
What. An. Idiot.
Seriously, he's willing to lose a lovely girl because of this?! You're not even fat! Show him fat, Google half ton woman.
Reply 8
Did you swallow a tennis ball by any chance?

Na seriously, how are you fat? your fine. Tell your boyfriend he has a tiny ****!
There are gonna be a lot of posts defending you but they have to understand THIS ISN'T ABOUT THEM. It's not even really about you. It's about HIS standards and what he's looking for in a girl.

If he had a preference for blondes nobody would complain. If he had a preference for orientals, nobody would complain. So he has a preference for skinny girls, why judge him on that?

You may or may not be compatible/willing to do something about it.... either way, don't feel bad. Do what he says or part happily. Nobody on TSR has any authority on this.
Reply 10
Anonymous
my boyfriend bluntly told me last night that I am getting fat :frown: I'm really hurt..I mean I know that I'm not skinny (I'm a size 12) but I guess I won't ever be.. :s-smilie: I was just wondering what other peoples opinions of it are..is this amount of fat really that unattractive? :frown:

belly

Don't let him make you feel like this.
You're perfectly fine, and no I am not just saying this to make you feel better.
You look skinny.
Size 12 is amazing, and i'd love to move up from my size 8 frame into a 12.

If he finds pleasure in knocking you down, leave him.
Tell him for **** off and get ******* bent. ******. You look fine. Get rid of 12st (or however much) of ugly fat by dumping your **** boyfriend!
Reply 12
You b*tch-I'm a size 12!
More seriously, you look fine-not sure why you needed to de-bra for this though.......
Anonymous
my boyfriend bluntly told me last night that I am getting fat :frown: I'm really hurt..I mean I know that I'm not skinny (I'm a size 12) but I guess I won't ever be.. :s-smilie: I was just wondering what other peoples opinions of it are..is this amount of fat really that unattractive? :frown:

belly

You know, you could just eat healthier and do a bit more exercise. I'm not saying that you necessarily need to, but it would everyone involved happier.
your boyfriend is an idiot.. you look fine. :smile:
Phonicsdude
There are gonna be a lot of posts defending you but they have to understand THIS ISN'T ABOUT THEM. It's not even really about you. It's about HIS standards and what he's looking for in a girl.

If he had a preference for blondes nobody would complain. If he had a preference for orientals, nobody would complain. So he has a preference for skinny girls, why judge him on that?

You may or may not be compatible/willing to do something about it.... either way, don't feel bad. Do what he says or part happily. Nobody on TSR has any authority on this.

Good post.

+1
Reply 16
Theological_Hattie
Tell him for **** off and get ******* bent. ******. You look fine. Get rid of 12st (or however much) of ugly fat by dumping your **** boyfriend!

Tell him sista *snaps fingers :biggrin:

And OP, you look slim to me, looks like your fat is distributed pretty reasonably, nowhere near fat, if you wanted to lose any, maybe try a de bloating diet or something? But you look geeeeeeeewd ta me :yep:
It's all relative, it's his standards really. Is he hot/sweet enough to have that high standards?

TSR hot != universally hot
There's a hint of gunt creeping in OP.
Anonymous

belly

No! There's hardly anything there!

Latest

Trending

Trending