Anal intercourse Watch

This discussion is closed.
Magicam
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Maybe i'm pushing the boundries a bit here but it's something that interests me.....Would you? Question for both guys and girls.
FlyingIsis
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Id rather not...
guys do seem quite obsessed with it though....why is that?
Fleffzilla
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I think this may be one of those threads that belong more in chat than in H&R, since it's not health, and it's not advice on relationships...
Magicam
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Surely it's a part of many relationships?
grace
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Fleff)
I think this may be one of those threads that belong more in chat than in H&R, since it's not health, and it's not advice on relationships...
well it could be...my bf really wants to do it but i'm not really sure of the risks involved...and is it ever good for the girls?! i can imagine it being pleasurable for the guy but can it actually be nice for the girl as well?
john !!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
if you think about it, it's both a health and relationship issue
English Devon
Report 13 years ago
Dont do it! The ******** is for pushing faeces out of. The fragile delicate lining is delicate and shouldnt be put under undue strain which is inevitable during anal intercourse. Not only that, is it only me, or do you also find the idea absolutely revolting?

Devon xx
Fleffzilla
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Magicam)
Surely it's a part of many relationships?
So's watching TV, doesn't mean 'what programmes do you watch with your partner' belongs here... Doing a poll type thread on whether or not someone would, in a relationship that perhaps doesn't exist, in my opinion, shouldn't be here. It's not advice, it's not a problem, it's not health, it's just a 'would you/wouldn't you' thing... I dunno, maybe it's just me...
zooropa
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by FlyingIsis)
Id rather not...
guys do seem quite obsessed with it though....why is that?
Maybe because it's "taboo".

Some men say it feels tighter than a vagina as well.
Daveo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by grace)
well it could be...my bf really wants to do it but i'm not really sure of the risks involved...and is it ever good for the girls?! i can imagine it being pleasurable for the guy but can it actually be nice for the girl as well?
Don't do it if you don't want to do it. There aren't any major health risks that are likely to happen and i'm told it can be pleasureable for girls too, if a little painful. I'd imagine you have to be really turned on and want it before you'd enjoy it.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm keeping it here so I can keep an eye on it. I would like to remind everyone that this is not Sex Chat UK or something, and there are people of all ages reading this; so this thread will die the instant it becomes more lewd than informative.
Fleffzilla
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by grace)
Hehe, if he phrased the first post a little differently, then I'd say it belonged here, but he only asked if anyone would, not why (i.e. health problems, etc.)
English Devon
Report 13 years ago
This is definitely a health/relationship question and well done to the person who had the guts to discuss it.

Dev xx
grace
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Don't do it if you don't want to do it. There aren't any major health risks that are likely to happen and i'm told it can be pleasureable for girls too, if a little painful. I'd imagine you have to be really turned on and want it before you'd enjoy it.
well i can't knock it until i've tried it and i'm always up for new things but i just don't know if or how it's anatomically possible for a girl to get pleasure out of it?!
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by grace)
well i can't knock it until i've tried it and i'm always up for new things but i just don't know if or how it's anatomically possible for a girl to get pleasure out of it?!
Pardon me being crude but I think it just pokes different things
Fleffzilla
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by English Devon)
This is definitely a health/relationship question and well done to the person who had the guts to discuss it.

Dev xx
*sniggers* Yes, that's why it got moved to GD...

:p:
English Devon
Report 13 years ago
Sorry I'm new, what is GD?

Dev xx
JellyBellyBaby
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
General Discussion
Kate85
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I've tried it with my bf but we didn't get anywhere with it, if you know what I mean I just found it uncomfortable and too much bother than it was worth :rolleyes:
Butterfly
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
No thanks
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1381)
79.5%
Leave (356)
20.5%

Watched Threads