Turn on thread page Beta

The Pussy Cat Dolls.......... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    On a level,

i've never seen a band where there's like 6 girls in a band and ALL of them are BUFF!!!! (Buff = Sexy) - what's going on!!!!

anyways, which doll is ur favourite? and why?

and also do u think'd they will last? seeing that i've only seen 1 do the main vocals loool

discuss

your fashionsta fiend , kenzo x

ReputationRep:
    The pussy cat dolls are usually dancers. They do their own sort of cabaret shows, but I think their songthey just released, is a "one hit wonder" i'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    I have to admit I like the lead singer espeacially with the 'Lara Croft' look and the animal print bra. Hottt. The others are very nice as well.

ReputationRep:
    I personally wouldn't touch any of them with a barge pole, they look like they could be carrying all sorts of STD's.

ReputationRep:
    Every time I see the video I have to stop what i'm doing and stare, open-mouthed occassionally. I hope they aren't one hit wonders for eye candy.

ReputationRep:
    they might be one hit wonders in the music industry, but their pussycat doll show is a international sucess...theyve had A list celebrities perfom a "stripper" type dance with them such as Xtina aguleira, carmen electra, gwen steffani the list goes on....so yeah, they will be around for a while...but i dont know about the music

ReputationRep:
    im listening to them now! :party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    are they the REAL pussycat dolls? because if they are, that's cool.

I believe that they are.

My friend went to their club when she was in the States. Uh, put on a good show, apparently...

+ I like that song...

ReputationRep:
    Don't cha wish ya girlfriend was hot like me? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I thought they were strippers...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FunkykindaGal)
    I thought they were strippers...?
    They do burlesque or summat.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they're the real ones... they perform in Las Vegas... I think that two are really hot - the main singer and the one in the blue and white stripey jumper MMMMM

How much of a gimp does Busta Rhymes look in that vid?! lol

ReputationRep:
    they are ok, but i thought the other girls were just like her dancers or something....lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clarkey_Berlin)
    How much of a gimp does Busta Rhymes look in that vid?! lol
    LMAO

ReputationRep:
    I lllllove this song! didnt even realise it was a band, i thought it was just the dark haired girl who sings! off too google them now as have nothing better to do with my time!!

ReputationRep:
    The lead singer has a better voice than most pop singers. Combine that with their good looks and we have the next big thing. Remember, you heard it here first.

ReputationRep:
    i HATE that song 'don't cha' or whatever it's called, i think it's stupid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    i HATE that song 'don't cha' or whatever it's called, i think it's stupid.
    Yep! It's just a gimmick song. Pointless... are they trying to make these 'girlfriends' feel like s**t? Do they think they're better looking than every girldfriend out there? Probably not... it's just a gimmick song.

Slate me if you like. I'm entitled to an opinion. Educated or not.

ReputationRep:
    Number one today - knocking Gorllaz down to 2 and fending off Mylo at 3.

'Don't Cha' is a cool song, the girls look pretty good and I think we may be seeing a lot more of them!

Forget Girl Power, it's all about pussy power.

ReputationRep:
    "Don't ya wish you're girlfriend was hot like me..."

Yeah darling, we know you are hotter than us, no need to rub it.

I find this song offensive.

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.