international fees!!!???? Watch

This discussion is closed.
minkailin
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
got an offer from cambridge BUT
cuz i STUPIDLY put "private finance" in the ucas form i'll b charged 20 times more than what i expected!!
i plan to phone up cambridge and change my status but i'm paranoid abt it...wot if they reject me altogether or make the offer impossiblely harder!?
helpppppp
aliel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by minkailin)
got an offer from cambridge BUT
cuz i STUPIDLY put "private finance" in the ucas form i'll b charged 20 times more than what i expected!!
i plan to phone up cambridge and change my status but i'm paranoid abt it...wot if they reject me altogether or make the offer impossiblely harder!?
helpppppp

No they will not reject you! Just explain the situation to them. What is the option you meant to tick/cross?
minkailin
Rep:
?
(Original post by aliel)
No they will not reject you! Just explain the situation to them. What is the option you meant to tick/cross?
my case is kinda weird...but i kno i shud b able to pay home students fees...
i'm not british but i've been here for 5 years and my dad worked here aswell (he's back home now).
fishpaste
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
If they changed their minds, the media would destroy them, surely? It's really nothing to worry about, I'm sure. Congrats on your offer
aliel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yes-if you are a home student there is nothing to worry about. Just apologise for your faux pas, and that's it!
minkailin
Rep:
?
thanks to all!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (388)
67.24%
No (189)
32.76%

Watched Threads