This discussion is closed.
Saf!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
my mate emailed this to me and i think it's really funny!

(Assume you are a girl if you are a boy)

It's your first time. As you lie back your muscles tighten. You put him off for a while searching for an excuse, but he;refuses to be swayed as he approaches you. He asks if you're afraid and you shake your head bravely.He has had more experience, but it's the first time his finger has found the right place.

He probes deeply and you shiver; your body tenses; but he's gentle like he promised he'd be. He looks deeply within your eyes and tells you to trust him - he's done this many times before. His cool smile relaxes you and you open wider to give him;more room for an easy entrance.You begin to plead and beg him to hurry, but he slowly takes his time, wanting to cause you as little pai n as possible. As he presses;closer, going deeper, you feel the tissue give way; pain surges throughout your body and you feel the slight trickle of blood as he continues. He looks at you concerned and asks you if it's too painful.Your eyes are filled with tears but you shake your head and nod for him to go on.

He begins going in and out with skill but you are now too numb to feel him within you. After a few moments, you feel something bursting within you and he pulls it out of you, you lay panting, glad to have it over. He looks at you and smiling warmly, tells you, with a chuckle; that you have been his most stubborn yet most rewarding experience.You smile and thank your dentist. After all,it was your first time to have a tooth pulled. Naughty, Naughty! What were you thinkin' ?

PERVERT I know what you were thinking!
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Interesting...very interesting.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
"you lay panting" - he he i wonder how many people 'pant' after having their tooth out
Saf!
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tinykates)
"you lay panting" - he he i wonder how many people 'pant' after having their tooth out
i do as well......................but i didn't write it...
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Saf!)
i do as well......................but i didn't write it...
yeh i know i've seen it before - it is pretty good apart from that i suppose
prince_capri
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Saf!)

It's your first time. As you lie back your muscles tighten. You put him off for a while searching for an excuse, but he;refuses to be swayed as he approaches you. He asks if you're afraid and you shake your head bravely.He has had more experience, but it's the first time his finger has found the right place.

He probes deeply and you shiver; your body tenses; but he's gentle like he promised he'd be. He looks deeply within your eyes and tells you to trust him - he's done this many times before. His cool smile relaxes you and you open wider to give him;more room for an easy entrance.You begin to plead and beg him to hurry, but he slowly takes his time, wanting to cause you as little pai n as possible. As he presses;closer, going deeper, you feel the tissue give way; pain surges throughout your body and you feel the slight trickle of blood as he continues. He looks at you concerned and asks you if it's too painful.Your eyes are filled with tears but you shake your head and nod for him to go on.

He begins going in and out with skill but you are now too numb to feel him within you. After a few moments, you feel something bursting within you and he pulls it out of you, you lay panting, glad to have it over. He looks at you and smiling warmly, tells you, with a chuckle; that you have been his most stubborn yet most rewarding experience.You smile and thank your dentist. After all,it was your first time to have a tooth pulled. Naughty, Naughty! What were you thinkin' ?

well.................very well written
real good !!!
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Saf!)

yeah I got that one a while ago too. Thought it was so good I printed it out and left it on a few community noticeboards hehe
Saf!
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sire)
yeah I got that one a while ago too. Thought it was so good I printed it out and left it on a few community noticeboards hehe
lol!
gemma1811
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Saf!)

That went around ages ago! But it is very funny - worth keeping! hehe
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
This should n't be on here. i mean, children might read it and be put off dentists, and develop dental provblems later in life....
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
what were you all thinking? it never occured to me it could be anything but the dentist... *has the most innocent mind ever and is totally confused*

lou xxx
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
This should n't be on here. i mean, children might read it and be put off dentists, and develop dental provblems later in life....
*chuckles* oh no... then kids would actually have to brush their teeth once in a while. please little ones remember that being a dentist makes you lots of money. Lots and lots of money *nods insistently*
snow_white
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Saf!)

funny, heard it before, it's a gooden. dirty minds.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Puts me right off the dentist now. Though I haven't been since I was 7, oops!
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by snow_white)
You feel like watching a flick or something today. I'm bored and I've only got sleeping to do today.
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by snow_white)
yeh reckon i have too.
Whats long hard and full of semen?

A dyselxic's submarine
J
snow_white
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
You feel like watching a flick or something today. I'm bored and I've only got sleeping to do today.
i'd love to, i haven't seen you properly in ages, it'd be great, what and when? and i can go too so don't be dismayed by that. free as a bird (in a cage) heehee.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by foolfarian)
yeh reckon i have too.
Whats long hard and full of semen?

A dyselxic's submarine
J
I heard the joke of What is always wet when used and full of useless seman when its finished. A = A russian submarine. (after the tragic Kursk incident)
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Slightly entertaining.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Slightly entertaining.
yes, only slightly. Not a patch on the tasteless Diana jokes when they came out.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (533)
66.71%
No (266)
33.29%

Watched Threads