boots/shoes in winter Watch

This discussion is closed.
londongirl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
so what's in for the feet this winter? and where you'd normally wear pumps with a mid-length skirt in summer, what could you wear in winter? what colour boots could you wear with a black skirt, other than black?
blissy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I just wear my usual skirts and shoes but with thick black tights
I've got lovely brown boots for the winter, which I'll happily wear with a black skirt (but they look even lovelier with a new chocolate brown embroidered skirt I bought yesterday)
Euripides
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Either cherry-red Docs or Black British army boots. Always.
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
OOOOO I forgot about my cherry red DMs!! *must dig them out*
Mata
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yep... I'm basically in summer fare but with lovely patterned tights.

My pumps will also be black.
Monii
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i usually wear those classic black leather (pointy - the last pointy shoes i own..) ankle boots with stilettos... however this year i'm gonna search for some rounded high-heeled ones with some furry details
la fille danse
  • CV Helper
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I have boots similar to these, except they're black:

wednesburywench
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hehe i had some of those last year and lived in them because they are so comfy!
Reema
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yeah I've got some like that, just totally black suede...*drools*. I love them, they're so comfy and warm ! I think choc brown goes fine with black - I wear them with choc brown skirt, so I imagine choc brown boots with black skirt would look fine....

Also beige is quite a flexible boot colour, I thought.
I also love those ankle stiletto-ey boots - got a pair of those too. Really gives you height and a slimming/classic look.
thecustardqueen
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
do u think those boots in a whiskey colour look ok with choc brown skirt or do u think brown boots would look better???
Reema
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Whiskey, as in burning orangey type colour? Like rust? I think that would look nice with a choc brown skirt - and original too .
Vixen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by morningtheft)
I have boots similar to these, except they're black:
Yar, I have some in black and some in brown like those. And also some pale beige ones with no detail on and sheepy fur inside.

And baby pink timberlands.
~Raven~
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
OOOOO I forgot about my cherry red DMs!! *must dig them out*
i have cherry reds too, but they slice holes in that back of my feet :bawling: any idea how to stop that?
i also have some kind of cowboy boots that brown and suedy and i love them. They look great with everything I own.
LizzyLizzy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I too have cherry red DM's and when i got them they ripped my feet to shreds for two weeks. My secret... i never took them off ....perserverance my friend and eventually they will stop hurting.
~Raven~
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by LizzyLizzy)
I too have cherry red DM's and when i got them they ripped my feet to shreds for two weeks. My secret... i never took them off ....perserverance my friend and eventually they will stop hurting.
Well, you're a braver cherry than I am!:congrats:
Schutzstaffel
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
no, just wear them for a short time at first. Then gradually wear them for a longer duration each time you wear them - that way your heels will adapt to them. Damn comfortable once you get used to them.
shopaholic_soph
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i love cowboy boots think they look really good with leggins and a longish top/dress
asifbymagic
Report 13 years ago
i got a pair of black suede riding boot type things (just plain straigh and up to the knee). wear them with jeans tucked in. also i will prob just wear all my pumps and shoes with trousers stead of skirts, and wear skirts with tights or boots. weather is still kind of summery tho!
zerline
Report 13 years ago
how to prevent boots from being destroyed in the rain? and where to get nice winter skirts?
tiamaria
Report 13 years ago
Flat pointy toe boots are very big atm, as well as slouchy style boots and boots with straps around them kind of bikerish.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (281)
27.6%
No (737)
72.4%

Watched Threads