LA area ghetto fight Watch

This discussion is closed.
lorrybeep
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Oriental guys got beaten up

this is just crazy. the video been haunting me for a day since last night!
some unecessary injuries over stupid issues.
sometimes it could save a lot of troubles putting your pride aside.
did you see he even got robbed when he's knocked down on the floor..
Billistic
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Thats how ish goes down in the hood.
jdre86
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
stupid, he should have just moved his car and the people that beat him up are just scum
Billistic
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by jdre86)
stupid, he should have just moved his car and the people that beat him up are just scum
Why should he move the car? He has as much right as anyone else. I'll be damned if I move for someone for no reason. Its like changing your route home incase you bump into the "crew" whose been after you for awhile. I didn'y and I don't think I should ever have to.
jdre86
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i wouldnt change my route home, but if i was in a car with a couple of people and there was a big group of people punching and kicking me telling me to move the car, then i would have... saves and trouble, i like an easy life. So the difference is, you would be lieing almost dead on the floor and i would be home safely laughing about it
lorrybeep
Rep:
?
I think he should have moved the car too or else run them over for self-defence reasons. to start with he doesnt know how to fight with a man almost twice as big ,then he took a bravo smashing up the rear window. its like going backdoor in front of that guy.that's a stupid move.
_Jax_
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I thought when he started revving it that he was going to hold on to the black guy and reverse. Now that would have been a movie.
trixx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
If that had been a movie the good guy would have won. Reality sucks, espeacially when you're the good guy.
Fusion
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hispanics well out number african american gangs in LA nowadays, wait til the victims crew give that guy whats coming to him
trixx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by esx77)
hispanics well out number african american gangs in LA nowadays, wait til the victims crew give that guy whats coming to him
I thought he was asian :confused:
Fusion
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hispanic me thought
lorrybeep
Rep:
?
(Original post by esx77)
he's oriental asian

and hmm..the guy in red tried to stop the fight at first didnt he..
and he's the one robbing him in the end.. :eek:

oh i think different person
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (49)
29.34%
No - I got the required grades (97)
58.08%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (21)
12.57%

Watched Threads