?
Report 13 years ago
I dye my hair blonde. I'm the coolest.
Remmy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
im having blonde and blue dyed into my hair. Random bits of blonde and blue on top of my natural brown...should look good!

ive had bits of red in it, red tips, blonde tips, white tips, blonde bits, blue bits. never had a combination yet! cant wait to get it done!
indy_punk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lol,my hair is naturally jet black but turned this weird dark brown cuz of sun bleaching (live in a very very sunny place) anyway i dyed my hair red (used one of em box dyes)however cuz i dint bleach it..it kinda looked maroon.and then after it faded again i dyed it over so technically im left w/ a head of hair thats got black,dark brown,hazel and burgundy.It could look worse so im happy its ok
I cant wait to have it cut off *sigh*
Two Tone
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My hair has been all colours. Blonde, purple, red, pink, orange when the pink washed out, and dark blue.
serious narb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I did my hair blonde a while back, looked pretty good I thought but when the roots came through I couldn't be bothered to do it again.

Might get my tips done blue some time....
black_mamba
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Interesting the way in which different colours attract different types of attention/makes the wearer feel different...

I've had green, pink and purple phases and each colour has it's own experience to be had.
madam_kitten
Report 13 years ago
I go through different phases with hair colour, but usually have it dyed it professionally. My hair is naturally mid-brown but I've experimented so much, I've almost passed the experimental stage. I am currently satisfied with my current look, which is pink on top and light brown underneath, although I'm considering ditching the light brown in favour of darker or all pink.

I agree that different colours give different 'moods' to me, although I think in pink, I have found the colour that is most suitable to me, which is why I now minimise the changes.
fleur-de-lis
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
For those using other colours, there is the second last mis-spelt option
Lush Law
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I have blond highlights, although last time I had it done my hair just looked completely bleached

Nah, I loved it really!!
KyonoRocks
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Has anyone had 'Undercolouring' with Medium length hair? I'm intrigued as to how it would look, I think it would look pretty cool but I'm not sure.
Lush Law
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Undercolouring is ghettomingding. Don't go there. No. Ack.
cutie_catty
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
my friend dyed my hair red n actually it looks v pretty
KyonoRocks
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by red_roadkill)
Undercolouring is ghettomingding. Don't go there. No. Ack.
Can I get a second opinion?
fleur-de-lis
Rep:
?
Aren't there any guys who dye their hair blue?
KyonoRocks
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by fleur-de-lis)
Aren't there any guys who dye their hair blue?
It's one of my options :P Do you have experience with a blue look? How does it suit ya?
twiga
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by KyonoRocks)
Has anyone had 'Undercolouring' with Medium length hair? I'm intrigued as to how it would look, I think it would look pretty cool but I'm not sure.
Is undercolouring like slices?
fleur-de-lis
Rep:
?
(Original post by KyonoRocks)
It's one of my options :P Do you have experience with a blue look? How does it suit ya?
Oh no, I haven't! But it was after seeing someone with it, that I was inspired to start this poll :p:
KyonoRocks
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by twiga)
Is undercolouring like slices?
Example of Undercolouring, the dark hair is under the blonde

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/8463/tn307030029qh.jpg
AMathStudent
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Mine's naturally brown and it looks like one of those hedgehog things you wipe your boots on. I occasionally dye it red or purple if I'm bored.
Sabrosa
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i have naturally really dark brown hair, but i have light skin so i have blonde highlights put in it to make it lighter so that it suits my skin more, and i love them!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (76)
27.64%
No (199)
72.36%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed