Turn on thread page Beta

Advert Stereotypes watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Bounty doesnt ACTUALLY make more of a mess than before u used it

ReputationRep:
    Men would risk their lives and limbs to deliver a box of so called 'luxury chocolate' (which is mostly vegetable fat) to their special lady... which is mostly likely to be bought in the local supermarket.

ReputationRep:
    Here's one: After taking one of those crappy homelearning courses you will transform from an ugly, stupid, unemployed loser into a sexy, high-flying, cool executive!

ReputationRep:
    When ordering a loan (in the region of £20,000) one must be accompanied by seemingly ADHD impared wife armed with DV Camera jumping around like a trampoline instructor with Parkinsons.

Both parties must over react and, little did you know, no personal information must be given - though you'll have built up a personal relationship with the telephonist by the end of the call, readily exchanging comments about the weather.

Apres ca wife must dent husband's self esteem with demeening comment involving football.

I hate that freaking advert. Burn in hell.

ReputationRep:
    Ringing up the insurance company and saying your car's green will get you a cheap quote, not make them laugh at you and hang up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AMathStudent)
    Ringing up the insurance company and saying your car's green will get you a cheap quote, not make them laugh at you and hang up.
    Oh lordy, I forgot that one.

"Yeah its a green hatchback"

[Excuse me? Engine size? Your age? Any no claims with that sir? "No thanks, green'll be fine"]

"Oh thats fantastic!" *Has ecstacy induced seizure*

ReputationRep:
    Men will always mistake a compac tampon for something edible.

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.