Turn on thread page Beta

girls whats that black thing you have sometimes round your eyes called watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleece)
    :eek:
    what? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    well...why would you put eyeliner in your eye for a start.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleece)
    well...why would you put eyeliner in your eye for a start.
    i put it between my eyelashes and my eye, theres a small place there and it looks good. its not exactly in my eye but is at the same time? :confused:
    it looks good... all the girls do that dont they?

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, the arbiter of beauty.
    Perhaps the OP could be our resident beauty consultant!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    i put it between my eyelashes and my eye, theres a small place there and it looks good. its not exactly in my eye but is at the same time? :confused:
    I don't. I put it underneath... where there's no exposed eyeball for me to stab. I was aware that people did it the way you do though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mata)
    I don't. I put it underneath... where there's no exposed eyeball for me to stab. I was aware that people did it the way you do though.
    different people suit different ways.
    it doesnt suit me the way you put it.

ReputationRep:
    i find that a bit icky, but even if i didnt i couldnt anyway as i have really sensitive eyes and everything sets them off itching

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I put it there too, on the part nearest your eye above the eyelashes...I can't explain it you probably know! It just makes it look like you are wearing more eyliner, gives you the smoky look IMO.

Don't some people put white eyeliner there to give the illusion of having bigger eyes?

ReputationRep:
    I stick it in my eye too but just in the corner.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sash37uk)
    Yeah I put it there too, on the part nearest your eye above the eyelashes...I can't explain it you probably know! It just makes it look like you are wearing more eyliner, gives you the smoky look IMO.

Don't some people put white eyeliner there to give the illusion of having bigger eyes?
    yeap, you put it on top to make your eye bigger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheesyBeans)
    I stick it in my eye too but just in the corner.
    yup i do that too sometimes, but the prob with that is it smudges quicker

ReputationRep:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mata
    I think it helps. You've confused me too, now, so I'll just say 'yes' in a very confident tone.

Nicki P - If I wear eyeliner, I use Rimmel soft kohl, which seems to be quite hardy, even when clubbing. If it smudges, it does it nicely (if that's possibly) so you still look ok.

(Original post by [email protected] x x x)
    Thats the one i use but it does smudge, though yea i guess it could be worse than how it is, i mean it kinda just goes under your bottom lashes.
    i use that one too and find it smudges! its a nightmare! Cotton buds r wicked at gettin it off, never thought to pop a few in my handbag when i go out tho! genius!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by kriztinae
    i put it between my eyelashes and my eye, theres a small place there and it looks good. its not exactly in my eye but is at the same time?

i sometimes put it there! it looks cool,but fades off quite quickly, dont u think?!

yup i do that too sometimes, but the prob with that is it smudges quicker
    and yes it so smudges in the outter corner of your eye! or my eyes decide theyre gonna run once if put it there, well actually normally just one eye will run and i will look odd!

And sometimes i use white eyeliner, i think it looks awesome against really black mascara!

We all need to be careful! Someone started a thread calling all girls who wore make up slappers! looky http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=144128 haha!

ReputationRep:
    heh i wear make up and i dont care what other peeps think :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    usually I wear black voer the whole of my top lid line and then half way under my eye, but if im going out then I do the whole of the inside rim with white- especially the outer edge, a slightly smudged layer of black-top and bottom- getting thicker towards the outside of my eye, and then jet black mascara, having curled my top lashes, with an extra coat on the outer lashes top and bottom. It makes even the smallest eyes look amazing.

ReputationRep:
    I think you are talking about Kohl/Kajal/Surma. I have no idea what its called in English.

ReputationRep:
    It's easier to put on there. I only do that with a pencil though. I couldn't imagine doing it with a liquid liner. Does it work? (I realise it must for you to do it, but is it better than pencil?)

ReputationRep:
    It's called "Raccoon Make-up".

Note:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malibu_barbie)
    It's easier to put on there. I only do that with a pencil though. I couldn't imagine doing it with a liquid liner. Does it work? (I realise it must for you to do it, but is it better than pencil?)
    i once used a liquid liner on my bottom lashes and got it on that bit by accident and it just absorbed into my eye - it was pretty gross tbh..

ReputationRep:
    like the avril lavigne pic

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.