The Student Room Group

English AQA Paper 2. 10th June

Scroll to see replies

please can someone reply.... i compared limbo with nothing's changed. everyone else compared it with island man. WILL I GET NO MARKS / DO **** ??? XXXXXXXXXXX
Reply 61
paper-dreamsx
please can someone reply.... i compared limbo with nothing's changed. everyone else compared it with island man. WILL I GET NO MARKS / DO **** ??? XXXXXXXXXXX

calm. you will be fine. its over now you cant change anything. dont panic, im sure thats fine .. english is all about different interpretations of things anyway :smile:
Reply 62
Who else compared pfma with search for my tongue and what did you write (: x
Reply 63
paper-dreamsx

ME AND MY FRIEND COMPARED THE TWO ASWELL DONT WORRY
Scorpiaz
ME AND MY FRIEND COMPARED THE TWO ASWELL DONT WORRY

YESSSSS LOVE YOU
Reply 65
Lauren :)x
Who else compared pfma with search for my tongue and what did you write (: x

Me 'alien' 'aflame' structure- scattered=confusion
and the other one in her native language phonetic spelling- makes the audience confused which makes the feel how the poet felt when she was first exposed to english
and a load of crap tbh..
lol
:]
Bright
Me 'alien' 'aflame' structure- scattered=confusion
and the other one in her native language phonetic spelling- makes the audience confused which makes the feel how the poet felt when she was first exposed to english
and a load of crap tbh..
lol
:]

My mate said "Just bull**** and you will get an A*"
He is really good at it, I only just picked up on the idea in the last week lol
Reply 67
On section B i did question 3 which was the letter to the council, but i didnt put any addresses or dates on it, I just started the letter: Dear MR... and then carried on with the main body of text. Will i get any marks for it?:confused:
Reply 68
TooEasy123
My mate said "Just bull**** and you will get an A*"
He is really good at it, I only just picked up on the idea in the last week lol

I hope so, if I get an A* that would be awesome! But I don't know if it made sense lol and my writing section was pretty bad 'the sweltering sun slapped my sweating face' 'my sunglasses failed to fulfil its purpose' Trusttt meee and the ending was soo pointless I didn't know what else to write! :/ I would be happy with an A though! (:
Reply 69
I did the letter question (Question 3 Section B) and wrote yours faithfully instead of yours sincerely at the end. Will i still get some marks?:eek:
Bright
I hope so, if I get an A* that would be awesome! But I don't know if it made sense lol and my writing section was pretty bad 'the sweltering sun slapped my sweating face' 'my sunglasses failed to fulfil its purpose' Trusttt meee and the ending was soo pointless I didn't know what else to write! :/ I would be happy with an A though! (:

lmao ya make me laugh. i went o.t.t on alliteration:L i was reading an "exemplar" answer on aqa website this morning and i tried to write similar to them (they got 52/54 in total) i tried making some crazy bull**** interpretations lol (for the poems). as for the writing to describe, theirs didnt even seem that good but it still got 25/27 so dont worry too much :smile:
If i get an A i will be happy but it seems an A* is possible :P which im really happy about since after getting a B in the mock I thought I wasn't capable haha
I hope you get an A*:smile: What did you get in your coursework?
Reply 71
TooEasy123
lmao ya make me laugh. i went o.t.t on alliteration:L i was reading an "exemplar" answer on aqa website this morning and i tried to write similar to them (they got 52/54 in total) i tried making some crazy bull**** interpretations lol (for the poems). as for the writing to describe, theirs didnt even seem that good but it still got 25/27 so dont worry too much :smile:
If i get an A i will be happy but it seems an A* is possible :P which im really happy about since after getting a B in the mock I thought I wasn't capable haha
I hope you get an A*:smile: What did you get in your coursework?

If I get an A* I would party like there is no tomorrow! lool
Coursework-I think I got an A overall, I got like one A* and like a B lol my teacher took in my first draft which was really crap and speaking and listening she was a bitch to me I got B's in all of them and I wasn't even bad >:frown:
Paper 1 was alright so hope I get an A atleast.. :] what about you?
Bright
If I get an A* I would party like there is no tomorrow! lool
Coursework-I think I got an A overall, I got like one A* and like a B lol my teacher took in my first draft which was really crap and speaking and listening she was a bitch to me I got B's in all of them and I wasn't even bad >:frown:
Paper 1 was alright so hope I get an A atleast.. :] what about you?

aha speaking and listening made me so nervous but in the end i blocked out all my feelings and just did it - i even use to want to be ill on the day to avoid it lmao :/, i hated my teacher for making us do it more than once too, but in the end it was all good cuz i went from a C to A :biggrin: ermm I think I got a Low A overall, i got a B in my media essay cuz i did it in year 9 and didnt get to improve it! lol, the rest were A's:P

Yeah paper 1 was i was happy with, i did some more crazy interpretations in that aswell:L:L:L i mean, the examiner cant mark you down because the ideas sound stupid can they? well i hope not :wink: haha

anyways im sure you'll do good :wink: :biggrin:
Reply 73
TooEasy123
aha speaking and listening made me so nervous but in the end i blocked out all my feelings and just did it - i even use to want to be ill on the day to avoid it lmao :/, i hated my teacher for making us do it more than once too, but in the end it was all good cuz i went from a C to A :biggrin: ermm I think I got a Low A overall, i got a B in my media essay cuz i did it in year 9 and didnt get to improve it! lol, the rest were A's:P

Yeah paper 1 was i was happy with, i did some more crazy interpretations in that aswell:L:L:L i mean, the examiner cant mark you down because the ideas sound stupid can they? well i hope not :wink: haha

anyways im sure you'll do good :wink: :biggrin:

Ohhh myyyy don't even talk about original interpretation! I hope they don't mark down because some of my ideas were 'abit more than crazy' well as long as it made sense I don't see why it shouldn't gain marks..lol
Hopefully and by the sound of it I am sure you will aswell. :smile:
Maths tomorrow! (:
jb333
I did the letter question (Question 3 Section B) and wrote yours faithfully instead of yours sincerely at the end. Will i still get some marks?:eek:
babe its meant to be yours faithfully not sincerely if you dont know their name
Bright
Ohhh myyyy don't even talk about original interpretation! I hope they don't mark down because some of my ideas were 'abit more than crazy' well as long as it made sense I don't see why it shouldn't gain marks..lol
Hopefully and by the sound of it I am sure you will aswell. :smile:
Maths tomorrow! (:

Wooo maths is my best subject haha :smile:
the fact your interpretations are crazy is a good thing:wink: if this is what they look for at gcse then god knows how crazy it gets at a level lmao x
Reply 76
TooEasy123
Wooo maths is my best subject haha :smile:
the fact your interpretations are crazy is a good thing:wink: if this is what they look for at gcse then god knows how crazy it gets at a level lmao x

I love Maths aswell.. but the non calculator didn't go according to my will so gotta do well this time! I hope all the good stuff comes up!
And I am glad I am never doing English again.. trust me if I did I would probably go crazy myself!
Goodluck for remaining exams! (:
Bright
I love Maths aswell.. but the non calculator didn't go according to my will so gotta do well this time! I hope all the good stuff comes up!
And I am glad I am never doing English again.. trust me if I did I would probably go crazy myself!
Goodluck for remaining exams! (:

Ive began to see it fun to interpret things lol but i dont like the writing side of it. wooo someone that thinks maths is better than english, high 5 :P
goodluck tomorrow:smile:
Reply 78
TooEasy123
Ive began to see it fun to interpret things lol but i dont like the writing side of it. wooo someone that thinks maths is better than english, high 5 :P
goodluck tomorrow:smile:

Hell yes Maths is way better than English.. if only I didn't make stupid mistakes! I could have got an A* for maths aswell! >:frown:
Ohwellllll...:/
Thanks! and you too if you have the exam tomorrow. (:
Reply 79
I compared Presents From My Aunts .... with Love after Love.

Anyone else do this ? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending