The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've seen Bhaal85 tonight. Curry said she wants to concentrate on work and getting A's. We suspect White is back but under the alias of copernicus (his middle name)
Reply 2
G4ry
I've seen Bhaal85 tonight. Curry said she wants to concentrate on work and getting A's. We suspect White is back but under the alias of copernicus (his middle name)

so these people have not actually gone?

its pointless to say "im leaving" and have every1 say goobye, will miss u etc etc etc..and then come back.
Reply 3
ShOcKzZ
Why is everyone leaving?, or so it seems like it anyway, the last 3 times ive logged on 3 people have left, Mr White, Bhaal85 and curryADD
Anyway, good luck with whatever u guys decide to do, im sure you will be reading this.

cos work/school has started again
Reply 4
Curry said she was going, but who else did their farewell. I haven't seen any by White, and it's news to me about Bhaal.
Reply 5
G4ry
Curry said she was going, but who else did their farewell. I haven't seen any by White, and it's news to me about Bhaal.

ok so they didn't, i just thought they wud have..i noticed juwel is back too?
Reply 6
Yeah, i saw him too last night on the congestion charge thread. Maybe he's just going to cut back because the addiction is too painful to completely leave :smile:
Reply 7
G4ry
Yeah, i saw him too last night on the congestion charge thread. Maybe he's just going to cut back because the addiction is too painful to completely leave :smile:

hmm,maybe it is if ur posting 40 posts a day or whatever, ive been coming on bout 2 mins a day for the last 3 wks or so,in fact, ive been on this 20 mins now..noooo.
Reply 8
G4ry

http://www.uk-learning.net/showthread.php?p=236603#post236603

thats whiteys farewell, didnt know about Bhaal, ive think he wants to reincarnate himself on uk-learning.com
Reply 9
MattG
http://www.uk-learning.net/showthread.php?p=236603#post236603

thats whiteys farewell, didnt know about Bhaal, ive think he wants to reincarnate himself on uk-learning.com

Bugger. I'm going to miss whitey. The boy had a certain flair with his words that was just good to read. As for the reincarnation idea. That is stupid. Why on earth would you want to. There are stuff all posters there, and the forum setup they have going is nowhere near the same quality. Yet they refuse to admit to being a cheap copy of UKL.net. Even though their ranking system uses remarkably similar post counts. Eric_Bischoff is another to have gone there. I think he leads with 80something posts.
Reply 10
Sire
Bugger. I'm going to miss whitey. The boy had a certain flair with his words that was just good to read. As for the reincarnation idea. That is stupid. Why on earth would you want to. There are stuff all posters there, and the forum setup they have going is nowhere near the same quality. Yet they refuse to admit to being a cheap copy of UKL.net. Even though their ranking system uses remarkably similar post counts. Eric_Bischoff is another to have gone there. I think he leads with 80something posts.

bhaal is in there... where did this site come from? who runs it? it's such a rip off...

no one can ever leave this place, it's truly addictive. i remember saying i was goin to leave (and i honestly meant it) and then i came back to check messages, then i got ill and was on here more and now i've admitted i have problem and will never ever leave.

lou xxx
ShOcKzZ
Why is everyone leaving?, or so it seems like it anyway, the last 3 times ive logged on 3 people have left, Mr White, Bhaal85 and curryADD
Anyway, good luck with whatever u guys decide to do, im sure you will be reading this.

Add Jools to the list as well. Far, far too much to do, 20 hour days as it is. Adios fellas.
Reply 12
ShOcKzZ

well i just came on since i finished work, so at least some people are not leaving. plus it's not like i'm going to bed anytime soon like the others as it's only 10:30 am. so feel free to annoy me. :biggrin:

p.s. no-one will ever leave for good, just temporarily, this place is too good to give up no matter what the terms.
Reply 13
snow_white
well i just came on since i finished work, so at least some people are not leaving. plus it's not like i'm going to bed anytime soon like the others as it's only 10:30 am. so feel free to annoy me. :biggrin:

p.s. no-one will ever leave for good, just temporarily, this place is too good to give up no matter what the terms.

Sire pours sugar all over snow_white. Annoyed yet? :P
Reply 14
Jools
Add Jools to the list as well. Far, far too much to do, 20 hour days as it is. Adios fellas.

You're kidding right. You are up there with whitey in quality of posts sometimes. In fact I've taken heed of the lesson and not posted much under 5 lines in a long time. Still short and to the point mostly though.
Reply 15
Sire
Sire pours sugar all over snow_white. Annoyed yet? :P

snow_white activates force feild, haha sire. she picks up bag of pepper and aims at sire, but NO! he already has a force feild!! (true, true) heehee :biggrin: you can never annoy me, nah nah.
Reply 16
snow_white
snow_white activates force feild, haha sire. she picks up bag of pepper and aims at sire, but NO! he already has a force feild!! (true, true) heehee :biggrin: you can never annoy me, nah nah.

Sure I can. I'll just start a poll on the next major member to leave the forum and finish each post with something about you:smile:
Reply 17
ShOcKzZ
ok so they didn't, i just thought they wud have..i noticed juwel is back too?

Yes, Juwel announced his return yesterday. Hopefully I won't do all my work last minute leaving me with an awful mess that caused my absence before. I just won't do the work!
Reply 18
ZJuwelH
Yes, Juwel announced his return yesterday. Hopefully I won't do all my work last minute leaving me with an awful mess that caused my absence before. I just won't do the work!

*chuckles* at least we get to see more of ya :wink: though you may wish to do some work
Reply 19
Sire
*chuckles* at least we get to see more of ya :wink: though you may wish to do some work

Bah, work, it's all so boring now. Except Maths of course.

Latest

Trending

Trending