Leaving people : Y Yu so Shi? Watch

This discussion is closed.
snow_white
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Sure I can. I'll just start a poll on the next major member to leave the forum and finish each post with something about you
sure would hun, you would so never do that you big chicken.
"come on then, chicken, chicken"
"look you stupid ******* you've got no arms left!"
"yes i have."
"whats that?"
"just a flesh wound"
"what?!!"
"come on ya pansy"
sorry i get carried away, but guess what i got for chrisrmas heehee. anyhow you still can't annoy me so go ahead and try. chicken.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by snow_white)
sure would hun, you would so never do that you big chicken.
"come on then, chicken, chicken"
"look you stupid ******* you've got no arms left!"
"yes i have."
"whats that?"
"just a flesh wound"
"what?!!"
"come on ya pansy"
sorry i get carried away, but guess what i got for chrisrmas heehee. anyhow you still can't annoy me so go ahead and try. chicken.
I'll just have to steal, I mean borrow, your new copy of Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Or is it Search for the Holy Grail?
snow_white
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
I'll just have to steal, I mean borrow, your new copy of Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Or is it Search for the Holy Grail?
it's just Monty Python and the Holy Grail, naturally due to our complications i can't invite you over to watch it, but i can come gate crash ya sometime to watch it, just to annoy you. heehee
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
it's just Monty Python and the Holy Grail, naturally due to our complications i can't invite you over to watch it, but i can come gate crash ya sometime to watch it, just to annoy you. heehee
You'd be more than welcome except my lounge room is sitting in the kitchen at the moment. There are blokes over here who've ripped up the carpet and are spending the next 3 days sanding/polishing the floorboards.
snow_white
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
You'd be more than welcome except my lounge room is sitting in the kitchen at the moment. There are blokes over here who've ripped up the carpet and are spending the next 3 days sanding/polishing the floorboards.
sounds like simon's place cept he's just getting new carpet, god i miss him, i'm so pathetic, he's been gone 6hrs and i'm already sad. ****ing basket case, right here, 24/7, thank you ladies and gentleman.
maybe i'll come annoy when your floors finished being fiddled with, k.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
sounds like simon's place cept he's just getting new carpet, god i miss him, i'm so pathetic, he's been gone 6hrs and i'm already sad. ****ing basket case, right here, 24/7, thank you ladies and gentleman.
maybe i'll come annoy when your floors finished being fiddled with, k.
If ya like. But for now, I really need to check for cracks in my eyelids. This could take a while. Night Forum.
snow_white
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
If ya like. But for now, I really need to check for cracks in my eyelids. This could take a while. Night Forum.
hay don't go buggerin off just yet not till you answer about before if you ahvent already. think i'll go have some lunch then catch some z's myself, so farewell all have fun.
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
I've seen Bhaal85 tonight. Curry said she wants to concentrate on work and getting A's. We suspect White is back but under the alias of copernicus (his middle name)
i do want a's, and i havent left permanently, its just i might be posting 3 or 4 times a day. bhaal isnt leaving, i saw him today, i also saw mr white today......
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
i do want a's, and i havent left permanently, its just i might be posting 3 or 4 times a day.
will you be able to restrain yourself so much?
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
will you be able to restrain yourself so much?
i hope so.....
serendipity
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
UK-LEARNING . COM???!!! i WENT ON THERE before and it was an Amazon site, i'm sure! What a rip off! and Bhaal? How could he? Traitor!
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by serendipity)
UK-LEARNING . COM???!!! i WENT ON THERE before and it was an Amazon site, i'm sure! What a rip off! and Bhaal? How could he? Traitor!
i just thought that there where mod positions available, hence my relatively good behaviour. Not to worry, I will always here remain both in heart and soul.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
i just thought that there where mod positions available, hence my relatively good behaviour. Not to worry, I will always here remain both in heart and soul.
aww can ya feel the love. Though why you would want to mod on a poor site like that I don't know.
serendipity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
aww can ya feel the love. Though why you would want to mod on a poor site like that I don't know.
It really IS poor. And they practically admitted they ripped off UKL.net. The scandal! Can't you tell i'm outraged? :eek:
ShOcKzZ
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by serendipity)
It really IS poor. And they practically admitted they ripped off UKL.net. The scandal! Can't you tell i'm outraged? :eek:
Update: Anna and Eric leave the board together, rather suspiciosuly. :eek:

and sassy J too..
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (386)
67.13%
No (189)
32.87%

Watched Threads