This discussion is closed.
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Standard taunt to them all: Big Mac and fries please! Or my personal 'remix', "McFlurry please"...
Or selfishly ask for the biggest order you can think of, be arkward(sp) and make sure each item is unique e.g. no ice, no salt in one of the chips, no cheese, etc.

THEN CANCEL AT THE LAST MINUTE!!!!
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by fishpaste)
You ever wonder that you might be defending such a guy? Just a question.

Absolutely kudos to him, he was very brave, but I value my life too much that principles and possessions go out of the window before I risk it. He did? I never heard, I'll go check out BBC news. That's pretty awful though.
Well, to be perfectly honest. As long as they can afford my bills, then I would accept the case. However I highly doubt some riffraff with a tendency towards violence would be able to. I would rather go into Corperate law than criminology, tends to rule out moral choices which you have just highlighted.

The article is in the times:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...954295,00.html
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Or selfishly ask for the biggest order you can think of, be arkward(sp) and make sure each item is unique e.g. no ice, no salt in one of the chips, no cheese, etc.

THEN CANCEL AT THE LAST MINUTE!!!!
that would be awful.....
emmz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by fishpaste)
It seems most of this board is :P where do you live?
near bolton
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (244)
61.93%
Yes- I don't like it (18)
4.57%
No- I want it (106)
26.9%
No- I don't want it (26)
6.6%

Watched Threads